ProPoints Four months to my wedding and a stone to lose!!!!!!!

K ladies!!! Day 2 of August challenge....., plan is stay on track again today and be positive!!!!!!!!

K ladies!!! Day 2 of August challenge....., plan is stay on track again today and be positive!!!!!!!!

PMA! Positive Mental Attitude! Yey got Day 2! X

Excellent serena!!!!! Lets do this!!!!!!!

I'm doing ok....still trying to find my feet but ill get there... I want this so so bad so I will stick with it x

I'm doing ok....still trying to find my feet but ill get there... I want this so so bad so I will stick with it x

You will cos you're a Minimin and we won't let you fail!!! X

Thank u serena and gals.... So I'm feeling great today.... Just thinking about how happy I am to be getting married soon n how awesome I will feel on my big day :) actually can't wait x

Thank u serena and gals.... So I'm feeling great today.... Just thinking about how happy I am to be getting married soon n how awesome I will feel on my big day :) actually can't wait x

That's a great way to be and it's only Day 2!!! X

Day three guys here we go :) weekends r always the hardest x

Day three guys here we go :) weekends r always the hardest x

I always use my Weeklies at the Weekend! I'm just back from my Post Holiday WI! X

Use your weeklies and enjoy the weekend!
Any plans?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey guys...had a bit of a crazy busy weekend but didn't go too overboard... Weighed myself this morning and I'm 9 stone 10 pounds so I'm down a pound in less that a week. I think that's pretty ok as I def used all my weeklies if not a lil more.

Hey guys...had a bit of a crazy busy weekend but didn't go too overboard... Weighed myself this morning and I'm 9 stone 10 pounds so I'm down a pound in less that a week. I think that's pretty ok as I def used all my weeklies if not a lil more.

Whoop Whoop on being lb down, hope u enjoyed your weekend? Sounded manic!!! X

Was pretty busy had a wedding and a christening so was delighted to b down at all!!!!!! Just back from a long walk n gonna start off my day with weetabix :)

Was pretty busy had a wedding and a christening so was delighted to b down at all!!!!!! Just back from a long walk n gonna start off my day with weetabix :)

Fab Start to the day :) Do u count your AP for your walk? X

To be honest I'd say its only one so I'm not really gonna even think about it :)

To be honest I'd say its only one so I'm not really gonna even think about it :)

I was just curious, I love banking my AP, never eat them. X

Back