Four pounds overnight?!

I agree Rela, if you are 5' 1" then I can't see how 8st is to little frankly.

I think its just that hubbs fears change and friend doesn't want to be referred to as 'the bigger one' LOL. Bless her, she says 'if you get that low we'll look like Laurel & Hardy' :D

I think its just that hubbs fears change

Hmmm, don't we all I suppose.

I'm not surprised really Rela, most blokes I know like their women to be "Cuddly" and not stick insects.

Rela, my beau had a fear I would become stick thin...I am within healthy range of BMI and I am slim now in size 10 clothes...I am not aiming for a clothes size, but when I say I want to lose more fat he gets worried...YET he likes the lovely thin and svelte and toned celebs, why can I not aspire to looking more athletic? He says as long as I don't get TOO thin or too muscley...hmmm...what about what I want?! Ha!

Friends will also say that you have lost enough at a certain point and encourage you to stay where you are...I don't know what this phenomenon is...worry about health, eating disorders, etc? 8 stone is lovely for your height, or just over...just remember that the lower you go the more difficult it can become to maintain the lower weight ranges unless you are training hard in the gym or watching the calories, etc...you might be okay with the lower weight...but your body will fight to get to the weight it thinks it ought to be at...

Hey guys, im having exactly the same problem!!! All my friends and family say im thin enough as i am and that im gona develop some sort of eating disorder if i carry on the way i am!!!! Im enjoying being healthy and certainly have no intention of ever becoming ill or 'stick thin '

xx

You can't win them all, When I was over 25 Stone all my family were moaning at me to loose weight. When i reached about 16 Stone they were all "You've lost enough" Now I'm 13 and a bit they say I'm too skinny. Go figure.

You certainly cant jim, when i was doing cambridge all i got was ' this cant be good for you, no food, tut tut tut ' Then when i switched to atkins i got' all this fat must be doing something terrible to your insides, tut tut tut ' Flaming hell!!!!!

I know Jules, your'e damned if you do and damned if you don't love.

I'm just going to take it slow and not go on about the diet too much, I eat that much anyway he barely notices its 'dieting', and the weightloss is nice and steady so before he notices a real difference he'll be loving it too :)

Good thinking there Rela, it's easier on Atkins anyway because you are eating isn't it.

Yep and he's certainly enjoying all the bacon and egg breakfasts...I tell him he's more than welcome to go back to soggy cornflakes if he wants but I'm quite happy thankyou LOL

LOL, keep this up and he'll be on Atkins without knowing it. :D

Back