Total Solution Four stone in 15 weeks challenge??!!

Hi Charlie, how did u find day 1?

My packs are arriving between 1-2 today so can't wait to start! How do u mix your shakes?

Some people use a whisk but I've found one of those plastic cups with a lid and a plastic mesh thing inside for dispersing the lumps indespensable........ you can buy them from chemists or online for about £3-5 xx (obviously I now know you can't use them for hot soup following a particularly messy episode)

How's everyone doing??

How's everyone doing??

Feeling great today.

I've just been scouring the internet trying to find out more about how much water is good/bad for you. There seems to be a lot of different ideas about how much is best to drink. I suppose there is no definitive answer, as there are a number of things to take into consideration.

So how much is everyone else drinking per day? My aim is to make sure I have 4 litres.

My packs arrived half hour ago and I just had my first milkshake (strawberry) it wasn't too bad although the smell put me off a bit.. In dreading the soup :)

You meanies!! :)

You click on the "Quote" button at the bottom right hand side of the post that you want to quote. ;)

Grand Ms Namaste, yourself?

Hmmm, not so good......... I'm thinking I may have to give mesself a good talking to pretty darn soon :(

My packs arrived half hour ago and I just had my first milkshake (strawberry) it wasn't too bad although the smell put me off a bit.. In dreading the soup :)

I like all the soups and shakes (not fussy me, hence the weight :)) The worst smelling is the chocolate one though... bit earthy for some reason..........I luurve the strawberry one but vanilla is my fave:D:D

Hello quick update from me. Day 2 and im not going to lie i was in pain this afternoon with the worst headache i have ever had . I took a few nurofen express and it soon went..

Had my first bit of DR Pepper Zero before and it was amazing.

Had all my shakes now and i dont feel hungry at all haven't all diet (Touch wood it stays like that).

Still not drinking enough water and i need to do better!!

But another 100% day from me

x

Hmmm, not so good......... I'm thinking I may have to give mesself a good talking to pretty darn soon :(

Oh dear! Poor you :( Yep give yourself a good talking to Missy! Tomorrow is a brand new day xxx

Hi everyone, day 2 over!! had a banging headache all day :( although its probably due to the fact that i havent drunk alot of water but im just not thirsty!!
I tried chocolate shake today:eek: the worse one by far!!!
Tomorrow im gonna try and do at least 3 litres!! x

Hi everyone, day 2 over!! had a banging headache all day :( although its probably due to the fact that i havent drunk alot of water but im just not thirsty!!
I tried chocolate shake today:eek: the worse one by far!!!
Tomorrow im gonna try and do at least 3 litres!! x

Same here i had the same problem with the head. I dint feel hungry at all. only now i could eat and its 23.51 but im going to go to bed. i can see dr pepper being a big help on this diet

night all day 3 here i come

xxx

hi all,
i could do with losing 4 stones in the next 15 weeks and am game for a challenge so i'd like to join too :).

I've been 100% TS for 9 days so far.
4 stones would be... wow, i can't imagine!

4 stones would make my BMI around 31 which is almost out of the obese category entirely.
4 stones would mean i would be at a weight i never remember being in my life
4 stones takes me WELL under 200lbs :) and i can't even remember being 200lbs ever either.

So yeh, it's a lot! And all this by christmas, with plenty of shopping time to spare to buy a new winter wardrobe. Even if it takes a few extra weeks. That's all good in my book, i'm on board ;)

Welcome Losingit........ lovely to see you :)

Hi losingit. I like your post listing what losing 4 stone would mean to you. It's like you are reminding yourself why you are doing this. Very positive. So I thought I would do the same. :)

For me, 4 stone would....

take my BMI from 38 down to 30, just 1 away from being “overweight”

put me at just under 14 stone, which I have not been at for around 12 years

reduce my waist by 10” – based on the waste size I was 12 years ago compared to now

give me some confidence to go to more social events, rather than only going to the ones that I really have to

no doubt make it much easier for me to walk to the shops and back, without feeling like I have run a marathon

open up a much wider choice of where I can shop for my clothes - and maybe start wearing some brighter colours instead of dark all the time

allow me to start feeling so much better about myself

Evening all!! Just had my third shake but still no improvement on drinking water im thinking of buying the water flavouring's because i really cant stand plain water!!! but at least Day 3 nearly over and i feel lighter already :) xx

Back