Total Solution Four stone in 15 weeks challenge??!!

Evening all!! Just had my third shake but still no improvement on drinking water im thinking of buying the water flavouring's because i really cant stand plain water!!! but at least Day 3 nearly over and i feel lighter already :) xx

There's a bit of a discussion going on about the new Exante water flavourings... you might like to read it before investing in them :)

Looks like the stern talking to I gave myself has had the desired effect......... 100% TS today (and I'm not gonna say 'so far' cos it IS). Roll on tomorrow.......

How's everyone else been? Fantastic I hope :D

hello all day 3 over and done with drank water today and just having a glass of dr pepper. its mad to think that i havnt had any food for 3 days. i dont feel hungry but craving fatty foods lol.. hmmm korma no no no..

Day 4 here i come keep up the good work every one !!

xxx

well done at getting over day 3 peter ;)

all going good here too 100% again today, 10 days in a row now which is some kind of record for me/miracle :)

it does get easier, i promise ;), the days go by a little faster once you really get into it. Took me this long though and a few failures, hehe. Keep going, it's worth it.

it does get easier, i promise ;), the days go by a little faster once you really get into it. Took me this long though and a few failures, hehe. Keep going, it's worth it.

Definitely........ the longer you're on it the more it becomes second nature! Even if I fall off the wagon now I don't eat carbs so it never really affects any weight loss much;)

Have a great Exante day everyone.... be back later to check on you all:D

Well it's day 4, the sun is shining, I'm in ketosis, my scales are displaying a superb loss already :eek: and I'm feeling wonderful. :D

I thought it would be good to get a list going to keep track of our progress. I've included everyone that has posted, as I didn't want anyone to feel left out.

There's a few different ways to do it, but for now I have included this weeks loss and a running total. This can be changed if necessary.

Just remember that it's not a race and the only prize will be the individual achievement that we each accomplish for ourselves – with a little help from each other of course!! :D

Let the losses begin...

Charlie85 - 0lbs lost - 0lb total

CornishPixie - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
Namaste - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
petersinno - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
DeepThought - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
strugglingtobeperfect - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
Arwen - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
Hollie5by5 - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
Jarvisalot - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
carly82 - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
Starlight - 0lbs lost - 0lb total
losingit - 0lbs lost - 0lb total

I thought it would be good to get a list going to keep track of our progress. I've included everyone that has posted, as I didn't want anyone to feel left out.

There's a few different ways to do it, but for now I have included this weeks loss and a running total. This can be changed if necessary.

Just remember that it's not a race and the only prize will be the individual achievement that we each accomplish for ourselves – with a little help from each other of course!! :D

Let the losses begin...

Woooooo!!! Everyone loves a weight loss chart :D

So are we writing down weekly losses and total loss? Or just total? Does that mean I can't add my 3 day loss? :( (daily weigher)

So are we writing down weekly losses and total loss? Or just total? Does that mean I can't add my 3 day loss? :( (daily weigher)

You can do whatever you like. :)

When I say weekly loss, I am referring to our designated weigh in day. So if you wanted you to, could update your loss every day and then add it to the running total at the end of each week. :D

carly82 - 6lbs lost (3/7 days) - 6lbs total

hola all hope all are ok

Charlie hows it going, iv done 4 days now and the hunger is still not here just cravings.

Roll on day 5 almost the week done

x

hola all hope all are ok

Charlie hows it going, iv done 4 days now and the hunger is still not here just cravings.

Roll on day 5 almost the week done

x
Hi peter, well done for staying strong!! ive been squeezing lemon into my water to help me drink it...dont know if this is gonna make a difference to the diet but its the only way im gonna drink so much water;).
Everyone in my house is on holiday at the moment so ive found this week easy seeing as the fridge is empty and there is no temptation around but they are all back tomorrow evening and no doubt they will stop off at the kebab shop....god give me strength:sigh2:. Im looking forward to weighing myself monday coz i do feel lighter:D

Hi peter, well done for staying strong!! ive been squeezing lemon into my water to help me drink it...dont know if this is gonna make a difference to the diet but its the only way im gonna drink so much water;).
Everyone in my house is on holiday at the moment so ive found this week easy seeing as the fridge is empty and there is no temptation around but they are all back tomorrow evening and no doubt they will stop off at the kebab shop....god give me strength:sigh2:. Im looking forward to weighing myself monday coz i do feel lighter:D

I really hope that it doesn't affect you, but lemons contain a high amount of citric acid. :( I would recommend the orange Cambridge water flavouring, as it tastes more like lemon to me.

You won't want any of that greasy horrible kebab!! I bet it will smell disgusting and you won't be tempted one bit.

Morning all :) After a bleurgh day yesterday brought on by stress I'm back and raring to go today..........Good idea about the weight list.. I'm usually a monthly weigher but am gonna weigh mid month this time cos I've had a lot of crap days! Keep going everyone :)

Heyy everyone!

its been a few days since ive logged on.. i'm at work at the moment guzzling water a sciving away to post on the forum!

I have had a crappy few days.. unbelievable - but i haven't used it as an excuse to touch food. i feel in control of myself again.. does anyone have that feeling?

the problem i am having is my weight loss is awfully slow i started at 14 stone and been on the diet almost 2 weeks with a grand total of 4 pounds.. very dissaopointed but hopefuly the end of the month shall have good results for me!

how is everyone finding the week.. glad its friday!!!!

well done everyone on your first week guys and the others on going weeks!.. bet your feeling well chuffed :p

Would love to join this challenge. I think i could do it! :D

Back