Total Solution Four stone in 15 weeks challenge??!!

Charlie85

Hi everyone, im going to be a bridesmaid in october and im determined to lose at least 3 stone....four would be amazing!! anyone fancy being my 15 week weight loss buddy starting from tomorrow?? xxx

hi hun, i have every faith you can do it! i lost 4 stone in 13 weeks on LL. Just made the switch to exante to get the last 2 off without breaking the bank and also to allow me a meal a day. So I dont have the full 4 - however the forums are a great tool to use for your journey, and you can definitely do it if you stick with the abstenince xxx

Hellooooo :) I have 3st to lose which I want to do by October 1st. Not really doing TS though cos I find it easier to mainly stick to WS and Exante allows that flexibility. Give us a shout if you want to team up with another shorty:D Do you have a diary yet cos that always helps?? Good luck x

Hi everyone, im going to be a bridesmaid in october and im determined to lose at least 3 stone....four would be amazing!! anyone fancy being my 15 week weight loss buddy starting from tomorrow?? xxx

Hi charlie my names peter and im starting 2 morrow. and my birthday is in october and i want to lose as much as i can for it so i could be your lose weight buddy if you need 1, (how do you be a lose weight buddy) lol

xx

I have started TS today and I have 5 (possibly 6) stone to lose. I would certainly like to lose at least 4 of them by October.

Maybe we could recruit more new starters and share the journey as a group. The more the merrier, as not everyone will stick around.

I have started TS today and I have 5 (possibly 6) stone to lose. I would certainly like to lose at least 4 of them by October.

Maybe we could recruit more new starters and share the journey as a group. The more the merrier, as not everyone will stick around.

like that idea the more in the boat the faster we get to the other side !

I haveee to join you girls! and guys ! :p

Pleasee let me! :)

I have roughly the same to lose.. and need to keep my thoughts focused on the prize..

how are people finding the diet so far? x

I haveee to join you girls! and guys ! :p

Pleasee let me! :)

I have roughly the same to lose.. and need to keep my thoughts focused on the prize..

how are people finding the diet so far? x

I have done about 6 hours so far lol

Biggest test for me when i come home from work later and there all eating nice foods and i pull my shake out..

Almost time for shake number 2 ohhh what to have

xx

So far so good. I know it's only day 1, but I'm feeling like a weight has lifted already. Just have to stay focused.

Ok, can I join too? I have put this off since january but in that time I have put so much weight on

any way 4st by october would be fab!

I have done about 6 hours so far lol

Biggest test for me when i come home from work later and there all eating nice foods and i pull my shake out..

Almost time for shake number 2 ohhh what to have

xx

So much choice ey! lol i really enjoy the shakes with ALOT of dried hot red chillies and blck pepper.. i like spicey foods so it works for me!

When everyone around me is eating i tend to just log in the forum and browse and talk to people til their done.. its keeps me focused on the prize at the end! you will be so hapyp within yourself tonight after you complete day one xxxx

So far so good. I know it's only day 1, but I'm feeling like a weight has lifted already. Just have to stay focused.

Hey deep thought.. you can do it.. we were always online at some point if you need to talk! i know what you mean about the lift - its like knowing your are one step closer!

Ok, can I join too? I have put this off since january but in that time I have put so much weight on

any way 4st by october would be fab!

Yeyy Arwen! :) the months will go by quickly dont u think.. we are already half way through the year!

Can I join?

I'm on maternity leave at the moment and will be going back to work the beginning of October and I would like to shift the last 3 and a half stone.

I ordered my packs on Saturday so hoping they will be here tomorrow :)

Hi everyone, thanx for joining!! day 1 nearly over, not as bad as what i thought it was going to be at all...i find the shakes really yummy:)....drinking the water is the hardest thing - miss my diet coke and cups of tea :(
Cornishpixie, well done!! 4stone in 13wks is amazing..did you do alot of exercise?
Peter - hiiiii, coming home after work is the hardest for me too especially as im a night-time eater and im the only one in the house who's on a diet!!!! but im determined to be slim by october!! x
Hi namaste,deepthought,strugglingtobeperfect,arwen and hollie....thanx for joining xx good luck everyone, if we all keep each other strong im sure we will achieve our goal weight in no time!! xx

I think it's going to be difficult for me in the evenings as well. Everyone else is having a BBQ this evening. :cry:

Must stay strong.

woop woop

Nearly done day one not eaten a single thing. and i feel amazing i know it sounds stupid but im doing this.

Glad that there are other people starting there exante diet the same time as me.

Together we will get there .

How does this work do we just keep posting in the thread or get it moved to the diary page xxx

I restarted again today and have about 15 weeks left to do too ;) good luck guys :D

Day 2 - (105 to go) Banana shake for breaky, suprisingly not that hungry this morning when usually i wake up craving food!! took the dog for a walk early this morning....looks like ill be doing all the dog walks for a while for exercise!!

Hi Charlie, how did u find day 1?

My packs are arriving between 1-2 today so can't wait to start! How do u mix your shakes?

I've changed my goal weight from 140 to 126 cos that's what I really want to be..... I don't have a specific goal date in mind cos tbh I don't usually TS, I WS with the odd TS day and the odd SS day.... works for me :) Last year I lost 4st then stopped, regained 20lbs+ over the year and came back to VLCD with renewed determination to shift ALL of the weight for good. Tis a long journey guys but we'll all get there in the end....... perseverence is the key :) :) :)

Back