Four Weeks In - Pounds Lighter - quite literally!

Discussion in 'WW Weekly weigh ins' started by Cat Lover Sue, 4 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Cat Lover Sue

Cat Lover Sue Slimming and Swinging!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(43.72%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points & Kettlebells
    Well week 4 has arrived and I have lost 12lbs in total. Hubbie who has cut back on crisps and choc snacks in the evenings has lost 1 stone. :clap:

Feel really pleased although I know I have a very long way to go, but I'm determined.

My only gripe is that I can't believe how much fresh fruit and veg costs! Definately healthier and the way to go but I'm having to top up during the week with salad stuff and apples and bananas. I'm not green fingered at all, but even I'm starting to think about a veg patch! Still better I'm spending on veggies than crisps, eh! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LittleMissThin 17

LittleMissThin 17 wants to be skinny ♥

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.67%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers- ProPoints
    Well done to you and your hubby!

By my fourth week I'd only lost 4 lbs; I average 0.5 lb - 1 lb. And I hate that about fruit and veg! I find it hard to afford it (college student!) so I have to choose unhealthier, higher value, cheaper food. :(

4. DB85

DB85 Member

Start Weight:
    16st12.8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.4lb(2.28%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Hey CatLoverSue!
    Well done my dear. I notice we have quite a bit in common in that I LOVE CATS!!! (i have 3!!)
    We have very similar weight to loose and i've also lost 12lbs but in 5 weeks!!
    So yeah...go me! Keep up the good work and i will try to also!!

5. Cat Lover Sue

Cat Lover Sue Slimming and Swinging!

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(43.72%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points & Kettlebells
    Hey DB85 - check us out! Keep going. I'm now at my stone mark and still going well. If only I could get my cats to eat less - I'd save a fortune! xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.