Four's Diary - almost there!

4isnotenough

I can do it! Yes I can!

I've not posted forever, neglected my diary too so I'm starting afresh.

I am going back onto induction again. I've maintained since way before Christmas and it really is time to get these last few pounds off. I'm not unhappy about maintaining, I think it's a valuable lesson and it's given me the confidence that I can keep all my weight off. I'm just ready now for the next phase of weight loss.

A couple years ago I was close to a size 22 and I just felt awful. My legs hurt, my skin felt so stretched that I thought it would split open if I knelt down too fast. Today - well, I wear a size 12 top and a 12/14 bottom. I feel good and never ever want to put weight on again.

My health isn't the best just now. I have been suffering with tachycardia but finally after many many months they are telling me it is caused by an infection and not a heart defect. Yay!! I've had a few other problems too but I'll save them for a later date.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi 4, good to see you back as i wondered where you were. Go for it:)

Oh it's so good to have you back!!

My disabled friend has been keeping me up to date with Titanic events... Sounds great fun !!

Good luck with the next bit... Xx

Hi Kat & Di :)

It's good to be back. I lost 5lbs last week, I'm very happy indeed. I'm counting down to my jollies in July too just can't wait to enjoy this holiday without covering up and not going in the pool because I have to walk from the sunbed to the water in front of people.

I don't know what I did but I feel in a real groove and it's good.

I just got beef rubbed in spices out the oven, tastes delish ...l just cooking the veggies now and the kids are having mash which I don't like.

Morning 4... You've done so well!! You must be over the moon!

That walk from the sunbed to the pool can be an absolute nightmare!! Probably one of the worst walks ever! So pleased you've got your confidence back! Hugs xxx

This morning I went and got my heart monitor hooked up. They are suggesting there's infection in there, it sounds all very serious but I'm sure there's nothing too untoward. . So that's me wired up till Sunday, and I have to fill in a diary to see what's triggering the incidents.

Oh husband I are going out for a meal tonight. We have two kids at camp and the others are staying at a neighbours house - yay!

I only just saw your post !!! I'm so sorry to hear about the possible infection ! Please take care and let me know how you get on! Sounds horrible and very worrying!! Sending you lots of hugs xxx

Hi Four - a bit late to your diary! Sounds really difficult - hope all ok and let us know
Xxxxx

I had a good Atkins day. I lost 11lbs in three weeks roughly, I am trying to do induction just now. So close yet so far to my target.

B - eggs done in the oven with a little bit of cheese and bacon.

L - I squisheed chicken breasts and cooked them with some chilli flakes and pepper in the oven. Oh stuffed with cheese too...... & a salad

D - completed the salad and ate quite a lot, also ate the remaining squisheed chicken breasts. No veg today just lots of salad

Snacks - none yet

My car is sickie bad in the garage which is a nuisance.

Evening 4... Menus sound great! Lovely to see you on your diary xxx

Hi Di

Good to see you too hon. It's mad here, tonight the girls had parents night at their club. They did great.

How's your Belfast friend doing? And how are you?

So pleased the family are doing well! My Belfast friend is good haven't been over since I was there end Jan - I'm overdue a visit! Great news on the loss... Take care and hugs zxx

Hello 4, sorry I have been neglectful of everybody of late, am trying to catch up, so welcome back and hope the heart thing gets sorted quickly for you xxxx

Back