Four's diary

Oh my I have neglected my diary. I am meeting Alpaca and Piglet with a bit of luck this weekend. I wont say too many details here on line we don't want stalkers LOL!!!!!!! Its going to be fun.

I was wondering if I should be posting this, I have had good days and bad days. I am afraid that I have been eating all the wrong food this week and once again my weight has maintained. I really need to get back into a routine of cutting down on my carbs and eating more good things like veggies. I have been struggling a little with my health, I need to get a handle on things as I know the atkins does help to keep me on an even keel. I must try harder to keep updating here too, there's something about the comradeship here that really helps.

We can have a good chat about stuff when we meet ... It's always great to share experiences... Sorry to hear about the health thing though! Hope you're feeling better now? :) x

Morning 4, I hope the weekend goes well for you all and I'm a little envious, I would really like to visit Belfast and see how everything is now.

Morning 4 - have a fab minimeet with Di and piglet - very jealous:D
Agree this board is a lifeline - highly recommended to keep motivated and on the path! Come see us more often:)
Xx

Jim, Kat & Di ... Thank you. I'm looking forward to tomorrow I know it's going to be fun. I don't even know what Dimor PV look like lol it will be a text saying ..... I'm the one wearing a red rose lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Morning 4, so how did it go?

Morning 4 xx

Well today has been busy. Eldest daughter is still grumpy from the weekend when she slept over at a friends house. Youngest daughter is all scabby wabby from the chicken pox. Youngest son, there's nought to say about him. Eldest son is making the dinner again tonight yum yum.

He is making curried mince, I'm not quite sure what I will eat with it but I certainly won't cramp his style lol. Rest of the family will eat rice with their meal, I'll try avoid that. I have been good today, even managed not to eat the home made cinnamon and sultana soda bread my eldest made at lunchtime LOL. Just now cheese is my fav lunchtime treat along with leafy salad.

I soooo neeeed to get my last few pounds off, I have to stop cheating and eat good.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Morning 4... DS1 sounds an amazing cook!! Hope you have a great day. It will come off - I'm sure it will! xx

Morning 4, does the boy want to be a chef then?

Evening 4 - please lend trainee chefs out....after they are atkins trained ;)

Back