Four's diary

Morning 4 and happy new year :)

I'm experimenting today - I made MIMs ..... Made 9 with 6 total carbs.

So they are stored for next few days if they last that long except I put two into sf jelly and will make a trifle later by adding cream when it's set. I'm sure there will be no complaints from the family about lack of pudding tonight lol.

Anyway breakfast - 2 egg cups
Lunch crispy bacon dipped in soft cheese with mixed leaves salad.

Tonight eldest son is cooking something not sure why yet lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Menus.. And mims sound fab 4! :)

I'm planning a trip to Belfast - likely to be Feb... Will let you know dates just in case you're around to say 'hi' :)

I find mims keep for a day or two in the fridge but then go slimy around the edges. You can however freeze them easily - when we used to make either mim or flax bread, i would slice loaf and then freeze. Then you can stick in toaster to defrost - yummy:)

Alpaca, can you pm me? I'm on my iPad I don't know how it all works. I'll meet you in belfast no probs, should be fun.

Pooh the trifle was not so nice. MiMs are not trifle biscuits lol, I need to work on that lol.

And - I made cheeseburger pie last night, I didn't have mayo but did everything else as the recipe and it was mmmmmmmmmm. The family scoffed it all so there was none to chill for today, next time I'll make two pies ha ha.

Hello 4... Yes will definitely pm you once I have dates... I'm on iPod and not sure how to do it on here so will wait until I'm on my lapdog :) x

Belfast minimeet sounds really exciting! :) x

Morning 4:D

Sure you will find others to join your meet too:)

Morning 4, what is Belfast like these days? I haven't been there since the troubles.

Piglet - where are you?

Jim - you wouldn't recognise Belfast now. One thing the troubles have given us are loads of new funky buildings as the old ones had all been destroyed at some time or another. Belfast centre is a great for shopping, lots of bargains to be had.

Hi 4... My flight is booked for the last weekend of this month! I leave on the Thursday and back on the Monday! Hope there's no snow! Lol.

Would love tivsee you and Piglet of you're free? :) xx

Morning 4, how's things :) I would like to visit again, we have many happy memories of NI.

Piglet - where are you?

other side of the Lough 4! But i'm in Belfast a few days a week so I'll wave across at you next time i'm travelling down the Shore Road!

:D

Hi 4... My flight is booked for the last weekend of this month! I leave on the Thursday and back on the Monday! Hope there's no snow! Lol.

Would love tivsee you and Piglet of you're free? :) xx

That sounds great! Has anyone seen Waterworks (Claire) on the boards lately?

No, I haven't seen her post in a while.

Morning 4 :)

Back