fozen mousse

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nessa, 4 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Has anyone ever frozen a mousse or do anyone know if it's ok to do so?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    When you make a pack it must be eaten within 15 minutes to preserve the vitamins and minerals that have a short life once activated.

Therefore it wouldn't have time to freeze so by all means chill it for 15 mins in the freezer but don't leave it in there.

Mike

4. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

You could make it with really crystalised water that you had put in freezer for a while, whisk up then pop back in for 15 mins.

5. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the advice

6. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I love a frozen one every now and then, and if you make it with ice cold water and pop in the freezer for 15 mins you do get a kind of lumpy ice cream texture- I always make with a bit more water than normal too as it thickens up more when really cold and so it all lasts much longer- YUM! I love the fruity ones done this way.

7. blingybabe

blingybabe Full Member

I mix my butterscotch shakes in my magic bullet with water and about 10 icecubes and it comes out very creamy and slush like, its lovely!!!

Nikki x

8. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    :clap: :clap: Well done for spelling mousse correctly! Doesn't happen very often. You wouldn't believe how many people eat mice :D

Frozen has an 'r' BTW :D :D

9. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Frozen tetras are fab too!!!

10. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    lol I know, I was in a rush to post the thread lol please not i wrote it right when I asked about it lol

11. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    :D Do it all the time myself. Just gave me a giggle as I noticed the correct spelling of mousse...then saw the fozen. Guessed it was a typing error. Made me smile though :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.