Fraggles New Atkins diary

Oh pants - hope I haven't done too much damage.

Oh bummer. I was looking forward to this in later stages! Never mind fraggles - back to lean and green:)

It doesn't stall everyone!!! Just as long as you keep your portion sizes to the amount they say expect most people are fine with it. I just read up on it last time I did casual low carb and thought I'd pass on my findings. I was doing it really casually so can't honestly say if it stalled me personally or not.

Doesn't seem to have done any damage. My weight actually budged for the first time in ages this morning and I'm still in ketosis so not going to panic just yet and maybe keep the dreamfields for a special treat.

Back to work today still a bit achy so no exercise for me this week which is a bit rubbish (I can almost hear Gillian yelling at me) but I'm not going to risk doing my back in again.

Hope everyone else is having a good week and can whoever is holding the whooshy fairy hostage please give it up? ;)

Sorry Fraggle but she has to be mine this week. Ive faffed about for the whole of this month and really need to lose something this week. You can have her next week. ;)

Just ordered myself some dumbells for my Shred workouts. Hopefully I'll feel less silly using the dumbells. In the meantime until they are delivered I may try bench pressing the cat.

I have 3 cats who have a tendancy to walk over under and around me while I work out so it seems only fair they give me a hand. All varying weights too so I could gradually work my way up to the biggun (Atkins doesn't seem to work too well for him)

lol - worrying vision of cats now - dont think my boys would put up with it!
:D

LOL Fraggle, cat heaven is Atkins : )

Morning

Morning Fraggle - are the cats still talking to you?!
:D

Yep I was still aching too much yesterday to do any exercise but back to it this evening so they might want to run and hide. Already run up and down the stairs a couple of times to make up for my couple of lazy days.

Don't feel too bad I usually do that too.

Just did Gillian again and now I'm thinking that most of those aches and pains had nothing to do with the fall. The woman is evil!

Back