Fraggles Restart - No more excuses!!!

OK time to get back with the programme. Christmas was a complete over indulgence (mostly booze) and I need to get my butt in gear. I have booked a holiday for the end of April and it would be really nice to be able to get into a bikini in time for the beach so new aim is to lose 4 stone by 22nd April. Already had my first shake this morning and whilst I am already hungry I'm so fed up with stuffing my face at the moment I can't face food anyway. So starting today a new positive mental attitude and a new start (I hope)

Goal 56lb
Weigh in day Saturdays.

Good luck fraggle.

I'm sure you can do it!

Xxxxx

Good Luck! Xmas has been a nightmare but im full force ahead now! xx we can do it xx

Thanks all I needed that - the day 1 headache has just hit and with it being the first day back at work its making the day drag really slow.
Sorry I know PMA from here on in - I can feel the pounds falling away already ;0)

Good luck, you can do this
xx

good luck fraggle

I've started slow as I'm only having two shakes and then a meal. I've got a family party on saturday and then I'm going back to TS. So far not too hard although I do feel like I'm cheating but I figured I'd get all the temptations out of the way and then I can concentrate on being good.
I just need to keep focused on getting my butt in a bikini.

So I eased myself into it first week. If only because we still had a fridge full of leftovers after new year. So my first week was just a shake for breakfast and one for lunch and I managed to lose but only a pound.
Second day on TS today and I'm feeling pretty good and already there is some movement on the scales so I'm feeling pretty positive at the moment. I found last week that where I was having my morning and afternoon ones so early i felt terrible by the time I was driving home so I am trying shifting them all a bit later in the day as I don't seem to get hungry in the morning at all.

Peaked on the scales - so far so good - I'm a happy girl :0)

OK I was a happy girl and then I was a bad girl - ooopsie

I had some chicken wings last night. Admittedly instead of my third shake and my weight is still going down but it's not a good start.

Off out Friday night too as my brother in law is down for the weekend and we are going to a restaurant before the cinema. Can I be THAT strong not to eat anything???? I'd like to think so but I'm already planning damage control just in case.

Weighed in this morning and even though I haven't been totally 100% (major slip last night) I've still lost 6lbs this week :)

Such a happy bunny today. Off to get a tattoo today too.

Well done

xxx

Back