France anyone?

Hi MissSophie & welcome to minis :D

I live (partly) in Bordeaux, and struggle A LOT when I'm over there.. being allergic to dairy as well makes it twice as hard! The French have no concept of dairy/meat free products AT ALL, everything is so rich :(

I live (partly) in Bordeaux, and struggle A LOT when I'm over there.. being allergic to dairy as well makes it twice as hard! The French have no concept of dairy/meat free products AT ALL, everything is so rich :(

If you can tell us what you are after we might be able to point you in the right direction. How about lovely, lean meat, fish, veggies.....

For anyone wanting to try the smash KFC, I've just had a go with Pom'Lisse Nature Purée de pomme de terre en flocons and it was a great fix!

Hi there,

Just introducing myself! I am living in a village called Challex, in France just off the border of Switzerland. Just about half hour away from Geneva :)

I'm not alone on the diet, I have my wonderful fiance supporting me :)

I really am :) every time I look off my balcony im in heaven! lol. Only problem is the bloody bakerys!! haha Where in Switzerland are you based?

Hi everyone & bonne année! Bit late, sorry - for some reason I was no longer subscribed to the thread. Welcome to all the new frogs on the block! I'm just off to my local Lidl as I've heard on the ex-pats grapevine that there is cottage cheese on sale in certain areas - in the Godessa range. Brittany has it and I'm in nearby Normandy. I do miss cottage cheese & faisselle just isn't the same. I've tried making my own, but failed every time. I'll keep you posted

Hey

I'm in Monaco!,
Would love some friends here!
I've been dieting since October 14th n have now reached my target weight, but am a little scared to start Consolidation for fear of putting on weight again!
I have started adding vegetables though, every day!
Has anyone else had the same fears??
I'd love to share! Lol
Xx

Back