Frances' PP Diary

Congrats sweetie :) so exciting about the house!!! Hope ur well :) x

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ahh ... i try n wait til a number 2 comes along :eek: .... hAAA!

Claire I'm so irregular I'd b waitin weeks!!! Lol

Thanks Carly hun. An good ta. Home alone all weekend as my dads gone to Rochdale to c his brother.. Jono stayed friday n I stayed in his yesterday but home alone for the night today... :eek:

Dubchick81 said:
Claire I'm so irregular I'd b waitin weeks!!! Lol

Thanks Carly hun. An good ta. Home alone all weekend as my dads gone to Rochdale to c his brother.. Jono stayed friday n I stayed in his yesterday but home alone for the night today... :eek:

Haha, im not far off, its always a celebration for me .. :p

Ah this weekend must have been hard on you. Im sure she is watching over u and helping u in ur life. Im good. Still on lipotrim. Sneaky weigh in today and was 9.7. Offical weigh in on sat. Finding it ok. Will be back on ww once finished my refeed to keep me on track plus the gym.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

brien77 said:
Ah this weekend must have been hard on you. Im sure she is watching over u and helping u in ur life. Im good. Still on lipotrim. Sneaky weigh in today and was 9.7. Offical weigh in on sat. Finding it ok. Will be back on ww once finished my refeed to keep me on track plus the gym.

How are you finding lipotrim? You have more will power than me!

On day 46 and finding it ok. I dont know where my willpower is coming from to be honest :). Going bridesmaid shopping on sat. My best friend is getting married in nov.

brien77 said:
On day 46 and finding it ok. I dont know where my willpower is coming from to be honest :). Going bridesmaid shopping on sat. My best friend is getting married in nov.

Maybe that's why then, I tried slim fast and it made me feel so ill

Uv done amazingly well sinead. Wish I cud last on a meal replacement. I just need food...
Yea was hard but my nephews are little gents. They came with me to the graveyard on Sunday do I wasn't on my own. My niece came too but she's only 8 n really I'd hav been better to leav her home.. She doesn't understand death n graveyards obviously n I just didn hav the patients that day...

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Big hugs x

Bless u darlin xx
Its a lovely pix xx ;-)
I need to go n visit my dads grave but its miles away now but i will go next time i get within reach x

brien77 said:

God your brave. Lipotrim is shakes isnt it? how much have you lost so far? Xxxxxxx

Bless u darlin xx
Its a lovely pix xx ;-)
I need to go n visit my dads grave but its miles away now but i will go next time i get within reach x
Its SO hard going to the grave.. I do be a wreck after!! I was there Saturday and Sunday this week as it was parents wedding anniversary on St. Patricks Day so I went up on my own.. I was a WRECK leaving.. Had to sit in the car for a good 20 minutes to pull myself together before driving.. I was a state then sitting in traffic on the way..Morto!!
I don't go as often as some might say I should.. Its just too hard.. And knocks me off for days.. But I always talk to her and think of her and I know she wouldn't think badly of me for not going up.. She was never a graveyard person either so I know she'd understand..

Dubchick81 said:
Its SO hard going to the grave.. I do be a wreck after!! I was there Saturday and Sunday this week as it was parents wedding anniversary on St. Patricks Day so I went up on my own.. I was a WRECK leaving.. Had to sit in the car for a good 20 minutes to pull myself together before driving.. I was a state then sitting in traffic on the way..Morto!!
I don't go as often as some might say I should.. Its just too hard.. And knocks me off for days.. But I always talk to her and think of her and I know she wouldn't think badly of me for not going up.. She was never a graveyard person either so I know she'd understand..

You should never feel like you have to I'm sure your mum wld never want you to feel like that, you always think of her and that's how you grieve no one can tell you, that's you should visit there more that is unfair. I'm so sorry you have to go through this hunny

You should never feel like you have to I'm sure your mum wld never want you to feel like that, you always think of her and that's how you grieve no one can tell you, that's you should visit there more that is unfair. I'm so sorry you have to go through this hunny
Thanks hun.. That's very kind of you to say..
Believe me, I don't ever feel pressured to go.. I'd like to go more.. But its so hard.. I go as often as I feel emotionally strong enough to go.. And I know it wouldn't bother my Mam either way..
I used to give out to her for never visiting her Mam's grave, or my sisters.. But as she said, and I understand it now, "they aren't there.. They're with me" A grave is just a place the body rests and some people get peace of mind from going.. (kinda feel awful for tryna pressure her into going..)

Dubchick81 said:
Thanks hun.. That's very kind of you to say..
Believe me, I don't ever feel pressured to go.. I'd like to go more.. But its so hard.. I go as often as I feel emotionally strong enough to go.. And I know it wouldn't bother my Mam either way..
I used to give out to her for never visiting her Mam's grave, or my sisters.. But as she said, and I understand it now, "they aren't there.. They're with me" A grave is just a place the body rests and some people get peace of mind from going.. (kinda feel awful for tryna pressure her into going..)

We always dwell on those sort of things hun, I always think I wish I had done that or said that but to be honest it doesn't matter think of all the love and fun things that you went through. That's so true she is with you especially when you need her.

We always dwell on those sort of things hun, I always think I wish I had done that or said that but to be honest it doesn't matter think of all the love and fun things that you went through. That's so true she is with you especially when you need her.
Absolutely.. 100% agree.. xx

Back