Frances' PP Diary

Francis to be honest i dont know how you cope every day, it would kill me if anything happened to my mum. She is def with you at all times. Your such a nice person she def reared you well :)

Wow Brien that's brill! X

brien77 said:
Francis to be honest i dont know how you cope every day, it would kill me if anything happened to my mum. She is def with you at all times. Your such a nice person she def reared you well :)

Aw thank u Sinead. That's do lovely of u.
I used to say the same. Thought I'd b down the hole with her. Can't tell ya where the strength comes from. It's a battle but I get to the end of each day n take it 1 at a time. Am sure she walks thru each 1 tbh... :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Thanks I've lost 20ibs in 5 weeks. taking me from 11.3 and a half to 9.11 and a half

WOW !!! and does it stay off easily once ur at goal? very impressive xxx

Wow frances.
Where do I start?? Congrats on the house. I'm so excited for u. I bought mine before Xmas. Trust me-ull never hav enough money for everything and I'm glad ur willing to not afford to go out cos u won't!! Am I making this sound good?? Ah only messing-I don't mind not being able to afford to go out cos I get to sit in-in MY house!! :)
Where is it? Can we hav a nosey on daft or somewhere?
Great work on running. It's slow starting but great that ur nephews are supporting u.
Sorry this weekend was tough, though I'm sure u find it tough other days too. Ur so strong honey. Ur mam wud be so proud of you.
So excited for u!!! :) xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

WOW !!! and does it stay off easily once ur at goal? very impressive xxx

im sure if i stuff my face the weight will pile back on but im going to do ww again. i was doing ww before and going to the gym 5 times a week but wasnt losing. just got so depressed about it as was weighing my food, every mouthful of it, doing tons of exercise at the gym plus training for the c25k, i didnt lose any weight and to this day still dont understand it. im hoping once off lipotrim i can maintain by doing the ww and gym again. well thats the plan :)

BoS83 said:
Wow frances.
Where do I start?? Congrats on the house. I'm so excited for u. I bought mine before Xmas. Trust me-ull never hav enough money for everything and I'm glad ur willing to not afford to go out cos u won't!! Am I making this sound good?? Ah only messing-I don't mind not being able to afford to go out cos I get to sit in-in MY house!! :)
Where is it? Can we hav a nosey on daft or somewhere?
Great work on running. It's slow starting but great that ur nephews are supporting u.
Sorry this weekend was tough, though I'm sure u find it tough other days too. Ur so strong honey. Ur mam wud be so proud of you.
So excited for u!!! :) xxxx

Brona thank u. Am so excited about the house. I just want the keys so I can get n sort it out and make it mine :D
As for sitting in, that doesn bother me at all. Like u say, it'll b MY house... And it'll b worth it. Tbh I don't go out much anyway so...
Yea the house is on myhome.ie
It's 27 Hughes road east, walkinstown :)
Tiz very messy in the pix but not like that now as its empty n won't b when it's mine :D

Wow love the house. It's fab. And it'll be gorgeous when u put ur stamp on it! has jono claimed the garage at back as his man cave yet?? :)

BoS83 said:
Wow love the house. It's fab. And it'll be gorgeous when u put ur stamp on it! has jono claimed the garage at back as his man cave yet?? :)

Ha ha yes he has... Although allot of the ppl there rent it out as it has the back lane way so that something we're gona look into. They're earning up to a grand a month letting them out so....

Dubchick81 said:
Ha ha yes he has... Although allot of the ppl there rent it out as it has the back lane way so that something we're gona look into. They're earning up to a grand a month letting them out so....

Holy crap! Ah ya... rent it out!!
He can hav under the stairs for his cave!! :)

Love the pic of you and your mum hon, you did well staying strong last weekend. Real inspiration to me that is :)
Gonna sneak a peak at your house (I'm a nosy get!) Xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Holy crap! Ah ya... rent it out!!
He can hav under the stairs for his cave!! :)

Absolutely Brona.. He can work in the back garden.. Sure its getting brighter and warmer.. Will do him no harm ha ha ha.. or he can pay me my half of the rental income if he wants to keep it ha ha
Love the pic of you and your mum hon, you did well staying strong last weekend. Real inspiration to me that is :)
Gonna sneak a peak at your house (I'm a nosy get!) Xx

Thanks hunnie.. Was with the help of my nephews but I got there.. It is hard but you just have to get on with it.. No point sitting home crying n wishing.. If my Mam thought I was doing that she'd be haunting me lol..

Was at the bank yesterday signing the offer letter and handing in salary certs etc.. So all went well.. they just need to arrange a valuation guy to go out n then it'll be processed and the next step will be to sign for the house.. Still may take up to 8 weeks or there abouts but exciting nonetheless :D

Hi hope ur ok?
Any house news huni? X

Hi hope ur ok?
Any house news huni? X
Hiya hun.. All good here ta.. Just about to leave work for the weekend.. Nowt planned but looking forward to it :D

No news with the house really.. Was at the bank yesterday n gave in all forms n payslips etc they needed.. So now they'v to arrange someone to go our and value the house, give them the report and then send up to the bigwigs to draw up the cheque... So its just a waiting game now.. Hopefully will be no longer than 8 weeks... :)

How are you? Anything exciting on for the weekend?x

8 weeks is only 2 months or so! You'll be in there for the summer yay!! Any plans for the weekend hon? How's WW going? I'm not even counting this week *sigh* I have NO motivation for some reason. Xx

azwethinkweiz said:
8 weeks is only 2 months or so! You'll be in there for the summer yay!! Any plans for the weekend hon? How's WW going? I'm not even counting this week *sigh* I have NO motivation for some reason. Xx

I kno. Exciting :D
Plan for the weekend is to chill :D
Ww is out the window. Am cal counting on myfitnesspal. Just had eddies for dinner tho do not too hopeful for tomoro's result.....

Hiya hun.. All good here ta.. Just about to leave work for the weekend.. Nowt planned but looking forward to it :D

No news with the house really.. Was at the bank yesterday n gave in all forms n payslips etc they needed.. So now they'v to arrange someone to go our and value the house, give them the report and then send up to the bigwigs to draw up the cheque... So its just a waiting game now.. Hopefully will be no longer than 8 weeks... :)

How are you? Anything exciting on for the weekend?x

Itll be worth the wait ;););)

I had a big dinner tonight too hon... So I'm guessing my weigh in will be fierce bad lol. How's cal counting going? Do you prefer it? X

Back