Frances' PP Diary

I'm good thanks. I'm hoping I'm gonna be more satisfied food wise today I felt constantly starving yesterday so made myself some 0 point soup:) however I've just read your previous post about Philly carbonara I might have it for lunch.

How are you?

xxx

You could be surprised come weigh in... Mini blowouts are good for the soul my love. So jealous about the leo chips, I love those!!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I'm good thanks. I'm hoping I'm gonna be more satisfied food wise today I felt constantly starving yesterday so made myself some 0 point soup:) however I've just read your previous post about Philly carbonara I might have it for lunch.

How are you?

xxx

Aw I love it.. Had it for dinner yesterday (as u just read) I love carbonara so being able to have it on WW is great.. And it doesn't taste low fat as its really creamy n tastes so bold :D
You have the recipe do ya?
Am good ta.. Was catching up with some old friends last night so am wrecked today but other than that am good x

You could be surprised come weigh in... Mini blowouts are good for the soul my love. So jealous about the leo chips, I love those!!! X

Ah I dunno Sarah.. Wasn't great the weekend and used up all but one of my weeklies.. But I used that last one last night.. Couldn't leave it all on its own ha ha..
I wont be disappointed if I have a gain this week as I know where it will have come from and why.. I know the weekies are there to be used, but they're not there to be used in the way I used them ha ha ha.. But am fine with a gain if that's what it is.. I enjoyed my weekend and life's to be lived :D

I don't have a recipe as such I was just gonna cook some spaghetti, and chuck some ham and some chive Philly in it.

xxx

I really struggle with pasta and pro points is it best to point it cooked or dry? I seriously don't get it. I avoid eating it coz of this :)

xxx

I weigh it dry.. 2 good handfuls (of my hand) is roughly 60g.. But its best to weigh it out..
I have a recipe in my recipe thread for it.. More or less the same but there's veg stock in it.. Just makes the sauce more and really creamy and yummy.. If you wana hav a look.. :D I LOVE LOVE LOVE phily carbonara

I point it dry hon. 1pp per 10g dry weight generally x

I'm not sure you'll gain hon, I've been pleasantly surprised on weeks I've had that are like that (although of course I wouldn't do it every week). Sometimes it shocks your metabolism ;) I find a really high pp day followed by a low pp day is actually beneficial to my weight loss hehe :) x

Dubchick81 said:
I weigh it dry.. 2 good handfuls (of my hand) is roughly 60g.. But its best to weigh it out..
I have a recipe in my recipe thread for it.. More or less the same but there's veg stock in it.. Just makes the sauce more and really creamy and yummy.. If you wana hav a look.. :D I LOVE LOVE LOVE phily carbonara

Oooo will have a look at your recipe.

Thanks

xxx

Yea maybe Sarah.. Am just thinking coz i'v never actually used up all my weeklies I'm gona gain.. Will have to wait n see.. Tho as I said I wont be miffed as I enjoyed every vodka and every chip :D hee hee.. (Oh imagine I done a Jemma and pulled a loss of 3lb... the vodka diet always does it for her... lol)

Ooooh the Jemma affect... We'll all be on the voddie and chips heehee. I hope you get a loss anyway... But as you say, life is for living too ;) x

Well.. Had a very bad day food wise yesterday.. Was going well until I met my friend after work.. Oops.. Went 23 OVER my dailies and have 0 weeklies to cover.. Whoops.. Oh well.. Them's the breaks.. :)

Bit pee'd off today.. Was tryna plan a nice weekend with my BF.. We were gona book to go to Mayo (Late Late voucher from last seasons series) for the night Saturday.. My friend then said she'd giv us her voucher also so we cud stay 2 nights.. So I text Jono to see if he was working late Friday or be able take Monday off.. Just a question as I know he doesn't like to take time off while he has the work.. Talk about taking my head off with the reply I got.. So I left it.. Then this morning I asked if I'd book it for the one night (its a 3hour drive so quite far for 1 night) and got another lecture.. Seriously feel sometimes like I'm the only one that gives a sh1t in this relationship..
So he's just text me saying... "Why u giving me a hard time lately?"
Swear I cud kick him right where it hurts!!!!
Seriously.. I need to not text him when I wake up in good form.. he puts a right downer on the day...

(sorry.. rant over)

Jealous of the Eddies, I frickin love Eddies... hope you got something uber delicious!
Jaysus hon... what the hell is his problem?? Poor lil dubchick... All you're trying to do is organise some time together and this is what you get. Keep your head cool and dont let him set you off. Then explain that you just wanted to spend some time with him and didnt realise that was such a big deal.
I say all this to you when I know I myself would tell him to F Off and wouldnt bother booking anything and instead book something for me and a friend LOL! :p
Sorry he's got you down hon, you didnt deserve to have the head ate off ya at all. :( Vent as much as you like lovely xx

Jealous of the Eddies, I frickin love Eddies... hope you got something uber delicious!
Jaysus hon... what the hell is his problem?? Poor lil dubchick... All you're trying to do is organise some time together and this is what you get. Keep your head cool and dont let him set you off. Then explain that you just wanted to spend some time with him and didnt realise that was such a big deal.
I say all this to you when I know I myself would tell him to F Off and wouldnt bother booking anything and instead book something for me and a friend LOL! :p
Sorry he's got you down hon, you didnt deserve to have the head ate off ya at all. :( Vent as much as you like lovely xx
Am not joking Sarah.. I feel like telling Elaine we'll use the vouchers ourselves n f*ck him!! Have told him I'm not going anywhere the weekend with him. Instead I'm gona go have a girly night with Elaine (my friend that lured me to Eddies lol)
I had asked him Sunday wud I book Mayo n he didn't give me an answer.. Said "we'll see" He doesn't like to plan things.. He'd decide in the morning what to do that evening.. Whereas I like to plan.. So that was fine anyway n then Elaine said her parents are going away this weekend so we shud hav drinks in her house n head out late then (already locked) on saturday.. To which I agreed :D Then he said yea sure lets go to Mayo so I text Elaine asking if she minded if we changed our night to next week maybe.. Then I get this grief for asking if he can do the 2 nights.. Asshoooooooole!! Last time i'll put any effort in to us..
I have decided i'm not gona text him, ring him, suggest us seeing each other or do anything together for the next month.. he'll soon see exactly how little he puts into it.. :mad:

It shouldnt be all down to you to make the plans to see each other anyway. My OH is the same in that he won't plan anything and I much prefer to know what I'm at the rest of the day that morning. He'll come up to me at half 5 in the evening when I'm about to head home and say "stay here with me, we'll have dinner" just because he's suddenly decided that he wants me around. Its not on so I've stopped bending to it. It has to be organised beforehand (I live an hour away from him so driving home is a nightmare because he doesnt let me leave until like 2 or 3am!).
You're dead right to enforce that kinda thinking now. Let him do the running for a while and see how he likes it... you go ahead and make your plans with your friends hon & ENJOY yourself. He'll soon see he's missing out on his gorgeous gal!! :) xx

It shouldnt be all down to you to make the plans to see each other anyway. My OH is the same in that he won't plan anything and I much prefer to know what I'm at the rest of the day that morning. He'll come up to me at half 5 in the evening when I'm about to head home and say "stay here with me, we'll have dinner" just because he's suddenly decided that he wants me around. Its not on so I've stopped bending to it. It has to be organised beforehand (I live an hour away from him so driving home is a nightmare because he doesnt let me leave until like 2 or 3am!).
You're dead right to enforce that kinda thinking now. Let him do the running for a while and see how he likes it... you go ahead and make your plans with your friends hon & ENJOY yourself. He'll soon see he's missing out on his gorgeous gal!! :) xx
Oh no to driving home at that hour!! :O Be careful.. All the drunk drivers are out at that hour...

I hate giving out about him coz he's not generally bad.. He's never been a planner and that's fine (sometimes) when it comes to just an average weekend.. But if we're going away it needs to be booked n organised. Like, I was only asking if he cud do the 2 nights. Half knew he cudn but as it was an option I thought 'no harm asking' To which I got back "How hard is it for me to get work and u want me to take a day off when there is some. U having a laugh?" I know that mightn't sound too snappy to some, but coming from him? That's snappy!!
Anyway I've told him now I'm not going, and I'm not! He can do his own thing Saturday coz I'm having my girly night as originally planned. And if he doesn't like it? Tough!!

Oh no to driving home at that hour!! :O Be careful.. All the drunk drivers are out at that hour...

I hate giving out about him coz he's not generally bad.. He's never been a planner and that's fine (sometimes) when it comes to just an average weekend.. But if we're going away it needs to be booked n organised. Like, I was only asking if he cud do the 2 nights. Half knew he cudn but as it was an option I thought 'no harm asking' To which I got back "How hard is it for me to get work and u want me to take a day off when there is some. U having a laugh?" I know that mightn't sound too snappy to some, but coming from him? That's snappy!!
Anyway I've told him now I'm not going, and I'm not! He can do his own thing Saturday coz I'm having my girly night as originally planned. And if he doesn't like it? Tough!!
i know yeah, its Monaghan though and the road is usually very quiet at that time of night. I still prefer to be in me bed than driving though so I havent done that in a long time.
Well we all complain about each other from time to time... you were only asking a question and didnt need your head took off over it. Simple yes or no would've sufficed. It can be frustrating for you if you're always the one trying to organise these things too. It builds up till you end up really annoyed with him I think. You take time for yourself and let him come to you hon, let him figure out how ye are gonna spend time together.
Defo, girly nights are awesome!!! Tough luck for him lol! xxx

Back