Frances' PP Diary

MrsLmc said:
Must be something in the air Frances, I've been arsing around too. After a good week, you'll get your head back into it. Determination is the key, and you seem to have got that back. Good luck x

I reckon it's the change in.the weather I'm same, eating not brill, not exercising x

Soz about ur gain frances x

Good advice Laura x

Mrsm79 said:
I have switched to whole wheat pasta now, Ralph prefers it too. I find it a grainy texture. I dropped some in the sink last night, normally with white pasta I would've got Ralph to get it out coz I can't stand that 'slimy' feel but I just reached right in and picked it out. I find it more filling too.

I agree it's much tastier x

Sure u will get a loss this week petal :D house is lovely!! X

Wishbird007 said:
Oo hunni it's lovely, impressive kitchen, looks v homey x
How much longer u got to wait to know?
Sale agreed sounds hopeful xx

The dcc bloke said they'd send it out in 7 days do a week yesterday... :)
Yea I love the kitchen. Tho it's much tidier now that the house is empty!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Had a half pound gain this week Carly. Defo a loss next week tho :)
How u gettin on chic??

Dubchick81 said:
The dcc bloke said they'd send it out in 7 days do a week yesterday... :)
Yea I love the kitchen. Tho it's much tidier now that the house is empty!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Oo they need to hurry up for sure!

Oo it's all empty?? Ready to put ur n Jonathan stamp on, how is he now? Better? X

Wishbird007 said:
Oo they need to hurry up for sure!

Oo it's all empty?? Ready to put ur n Jonathan stamp on, how is he now? Better? X

Yea it's been empty since February. So it's ready to b moved into :) Fully furnished too so that's a bonus :)

Yea he's all good now ta. Only the usual level of moaning now :) ha ha

Dubchick81 said:
Yea it's been empty since February. So it's ready to b moved into :) Fully furnished too so that's a bonus :)

Yea he's all good now ta. Only the usual level of moaning now :) ha ha

Lol x Oo yeah I remember u saying they were gonna give u that if it didn't go thru x it looks nice furniture in pix x
Bless the moaning men, can't live with can't live without em xx

Wishbird007 said:
Lol x Oo yeah I remember u saying they were gonna give u that if it didn't go thru x it looks nice furniture in pix x
Bless the moaning men, can't live with can't live without em xx

Yea it's grand. It'll do temporarily anyway... :)

Next week is gonna be faaaaab for you!! No more white pasta, how's the tummy today now hon? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Next week is gonna be faaaaab for you!! No more white pasta, how's the tummy today now hon? X

Still not great but much much better. Only feelin half as bloated n mayb just the size if an elephant, rather than a pregnant one hee hee
How u today chic?

Dubchick81 said:
Still not great but much much better. Only feelin half as bloated n mayb just the size if an elephant, rather than a pregnant one hee hee
How u today chic?

Hahaha!! You're gas! I got totm this morning so I feel big as a house too lol... I need to be deflated! X

Ok brekkie done!
I had
An orange while I was waiting coz I was starving!

a soft boiled egg - 0pp
Fried mushrooms n grilled tomato. - 0pp
2x skinny sausages - 2pp
HUGE mug of tea with slimline milk - 0pp

Also filled my first bottle if water for the day!!
Good start. Let's hope it stays that way :)

azwethinkweiz said:
Hahaha!! You're gas! I got totm this morning so I feel big as a house too lol... I need to be deflated! X

Sods law for me. I'm due next week!! Still hoping I get a loss. Even a small one. I just can't do another +!!
Hope ur not suffering?

Dubchick81 said:
Ok brekkie done!
I had
An orange while I was waiting coz I was starving!

a soft boiled egg - 0pp
Fried mushrooms n grilled tomato. - 0pp
2x skinny sausages - 2pp
HUGE mug of tea with slimline milk - 0pp

Also filled my first bottle if water for the day!!
Good start. Let's hope it stays that way :)

Hey honey,
You seem very motivated!! Well done. Definitely stocking the shelves is the first part. I always get really excited by it aswel (sad!!) :)

Hope your stomach clears up-I hav IBS aswel but I find any Chinese/Thai takeaway, untreated water and definitely stress triggers mine. Had an issue the other nite and it had flared up in 5mins!!!

What skinny sausages do u buy? I love sausages but always trying to get the ones lowest in Pts...

No other Craic with me. Work is crazy busy but I'm enjoying it. Was in Marbella last week with my sisters. Fab time (and it was birthday during it). Otherwise no news. Your house fully furnished is a god send. Mine was and even tho u hav plans to change things so quickly, it gives u peace of mind to really focus on changing the important stuff first and not HAVING to buy the sofa first or the bed... I had hit a stalemate with my house but spent the day in ikea yesterday so back excited again! :)

Enjoy rest of your day. I need to get out of bed and hav breakfast-meeting a friend for a run in an hour (it's been 2 weeks-it's gona be painful!!) :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Breakfast sounds friggin amazing mmm... Wish I had some skinny sossies here lol!!
I had 2 crumpets with WW jam and a cuppa tae... Yum. My sister is coming down today and we're probs gonna get some takeout later so gotta be careful not to overeat early on today lol ;)

Awh it's not too bad, might take a ponstan soon and that should ease it off :)
You'll defo get a loss next week hon!

BoS83 said:
Hey honey,
You seem very motivated!! Well done. Definitely stocking the shelves is the first part. I always get really excited by it aswel (sad!!) :)

Hope your stomach clears up-I hav IBS aswel but I find any Chinese/Thai takeaway, untreated water and definitely stress triggers mine. Had an issue the other nite and it had flared up in 5mins!!!

What skinny sausages do u buy? I love sausages but always trying to get the ones lowest in Pts...

No other Craic with me. Work is crazy busy but I'm enjoying it. Was in Marbella last week with my sisters. Fab time (and it was birthday during it). Otherwise no news. Your house fully furnished is a god send. Mine was and even tho u hav plans to change things so quickly, it gives u peace of mind to really focus on changing the important stuff first and not HAVING to buy the sofa first or the bed... I had hit a stalemate with my house but spent the day in ikea yesterday so back excited again! :)

Enjoy rest of your day. I need to get out of bed and hav breakfast-meeting a friend for a run in an hour (it's been 2 weeks-it's gona be painful!!) :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yea it's great they're leaving it all. We were making a deal to pay for it but coz of all the delays n problems he's leaving it there along with a few bottles of wine chillin for us for nothing :)
I'm saying we'll change it but it'll be mayb e year r two before we do being honest. It'll b last to get changes. Like u said we'll do what NEEDS doin first n get round to it eventually. N with all the painting n plastering etc it'll prob get wrecked so handy to hav got it free ;)

Sausages were slender choice sausages. They're only 1pp each but quite small. Only slightly bigger than cocktail sausages maybe. But the babon us more important to me do they're grand for me :)

azwethinkweiz said:
Breakfast sounds friggin amazing mmm... Wish I had some skinny sossies here lol!!
I had 2 crumpets with WW jam and a cuppa tae... Yum. My sister is coming down today and we're probs gonna get some takeout later so gotta be careful not to overeat early on today lol ;)

Awh it's not too bad, might take a ponstan soon and that should ease it off :)
You'll defo get a loss next week hon!

Sarah it was delish :)
Oh what u getting up to with yet sister?? U'v been getting on great of late. I'm glad.

Just got a great idea. Totally forgot about slow cooker meals n as I'm off to town today, I've put on a slow cooker chicken curry. No fast food will feed me quicker than that!! Smiling to meself at how prepared I am today. I have NO excuse for going off plan today!! So I WILL have a 100% day!!

Nothing much really. Probs just a pyjama night LOL! We're gonna chat about what she'd like for her hen do too.

Oooh slow cooker curry. YUM! You're totally back on track my dear woop woop! XxX

Back