Frances' PP Diary

Friday 06th July

Water: 2.5Lt

Brekkie: 30g Porridge with Helen's Linseed Crunch - 4

Lunch: Ham, cheese, tomato, spring onion n cucumber s/w. King - 12

Dinner: Bolognese Pasta Bake n Garlic bread - 17

Snacks: 2x Mandarins. Banana. Apple Cake - 4

Total: 37/29 - Whoops! :copon::whoopass:

OK.. So that's it ladies... As of tomoro all tracking will be done on my NEW THREAD.. Hope you've all joined me over there and hopefully, with all your help n support I'll have another stone off to accompany the 2 I've already shed... See you on the other side...

Dubchick81 said:

OK.. So that's it ladies... As of tomoro all tracking will be done on my NEW THREAD.. Hope you've all joined me over there and hopefully, with all your help n support I'll have another stone off to accompany the 2 I've already shed... See you on the other side...

See you there Hun :0)

Dubchick81 said:

+ 2 bottles Bulmers. ;)

Dubchick81 said:
How is ur little girl? U had fun with her this evening?

Well she's 19 now so not so little ;0) had a good evening,we watched a cheesey horror and she's now in my spare room on the net settling down for the evening!

bulldogdaisy said:
Well she's 19 now so not so little ;0) had a good evening,we watched a cheesey horror and she's now in my spare room on the net settling down for the evening!

Get lost??? OMG I'd hav never thought u had a 19 year old... Wow... Hope u have a good weekend together x

Dubchick81 said:
Get lost??? OMG I'd hav never thought u had a 19 year old... Wow... Hope u have a good weekend together x

Just replying to this on here but will then see you on the other one.Yea I was 19 when I had her,thank you bout our weekend together :0)

Hi
Hope ur ok x n having a lovely wkend x

Lol at Jono - he tried his best :D And glad u got the T-shirt sorted :D x

It was very funny Carly.. He's face was priceless.. ha ha...
I have moved to a new thread hun.. Link is below on my signature.. x

PS.. The t-shirt was HUGE on him.. Bless he was lost in it.. Oh well.. Lesson learnt.. BE PREPARED!!!!!

Dubchick81 said:
It was very funny Carly.. He's face was priceless.. ha ha...
I have moved to a new thread hun.. Link is below on my signature.. x

PS.. The t-shirt was HUGE on him.. Bless he was lost in it.. Oh well.. Lesson learnt.. BE PREPARED!!!!!

Lol he will think you are going to fatten him up ;0)

Hi hun
Dya manage the early night? I didn't! 10.30pm not good x

Hi hun
Dya manage the early night? I didn't! 10.30pm not good x
Hi hun.. No.. But I did have a lazy night.. Done my cleaning and then chillaxed watching the soaps.. Was in bed I think about 11 which wasn't too bad.. Considering when i was at home it would have well after 12 so suppose still an early night.. lol

Back