Frances' PP Diary

That's a pound of fat?!! Gross. I don't have a WW leader hon, never been to a class in me life lol! :p xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ah rite.. I thought you'd been before but just didn't go to a class now.. Wow.. well done you.. Going it completely alone from scratch n doing so well..
Well, that a half pound of fat!! So when yer "only" down a half.. That's how much ya'v lost...

Yea has your WW leader never shown ya half pound of fat??
Our leader used to bring it in most meetings (hope she went n got a new one every once in a while ha ha) Just so we could SEE how much a half was..
Someone on here has a pic in their signature..

ugh thats disgusting!! never seen it like that before, glad ive got rid of some of that stuff!:)

Dubchick81 said:
Ah rite.. I thought you'd been before but just didn't go to a class now.. Wow.. well done you.. Going it completely alone from scratch n doing so well..
Well, that a half pound of fat!! So when yer "only" down a half.. That's how much ya'v lost...

Nah I never went, I'm a chicken sh1t lol!! Then again maybe I wouldn't have quit last year if I had to have went to a class? Ah well!
Oh that's half a pound? Hmm... That means I've got that times about 16 or 17 to lose yet :p (am I pessimistic or what!?) ;) xx

Nah I never went, I'm a chicken sh1t lol!! Then again maybe I wouldn't have quit last year if I had to have went to a class? Ah well!
Oh that's half a pound? Hmm... That means I've got that times about 16 or 17 to lose yet :p (am I pessimistic or what!?) ;) xx

Nah hun I think if ya lose yer motivation it doesn't matter if ya go to a class or not, its not there.. Just ya'd have been wasting money as well as motivation :)
This is the longest I've ever stuck to WW and I only went to meetings for 6 weeks this time round.. Never before would I or could I have stuck at it this long..
You've 16 or 17 but i've approx 28!! So yer closer to it that I am :8855:

Dubchick81 said:
Nah hun I think if ya lose yer motivation it doesn't matter if ya go to a class or not, its not there.. Just ya'd have been wasting money as well as motivation :)
This is the longest I've ever stuck to WW and I only went to meetings for 6 weeks this time round.. Never before would I or could I have stuck at it this long..
You've 16 or 17 but i've approx 28!! So yer closer to it that I am :8855:

Ah twas a messy break up of a 4 year relationship that ruined the diet. I stopped eating altogether for weeks and my mum eventually got me to eat and said she didn't care about stupid dieting as long as I ate something. Didn't gain anything while off the wagon though (possibly lost weight after the break up that I didn't track and then put it back on lol)
Least we're on our way now!! :D xx

Hiya girls. That 1/2lb of fat is gross. Just think I've lost like 40 of them! (See I'm an optimist :))

I'm heading off in the morning so won't be on all weekend! You two be good and no being bold when I'm not here to keep you on the straight and narrow!! hehe. I'll miss you's xxxx

MrsLmc said:
Hiya girls. That 1/2lb of fat is gross. Just think I've lost like 40 of them! (See I'm an optimist :))

I'm heading off in the morning so won't be on all weekend! You two be good and no being bold when I'm not here to keep you on the straight and narrow!! hehe. I'll miss you's xxxx

Ha! I never thought to think how many of them I've lost!! 80!!! Yay :)
We'll miss you too...lol I'll try not to be too bold :p xxx

I'll be good.. I promise :D (and if I cant be good, i'll track it :D )
Have a great weekend and let yerself have treats and be treated :D Missing you already :D

Thursday - 06th October

Water: 1Ltr
Drinks: Coffee. Tea. Can DC

Brekkie: Porridge - 3pp

Lunch: Ham & egg mayo roll - 12pp

Snacks: Transform-a-snack - 2pp

Dinner: Chicken curry with rice (HM) - 5pp

PP's Used: 22/29
7AP's earned Tuesday and 2dailies unused leaving 10pp's to make up. 5 more unused Wednesday so only 5 left to make up today. 7 unused today so am back on track with 2 to spare..

Friday - 07th October

Water: 1.75Ltr
Drinks: Can DC

Brekkie: None

Lunch: 2 brown toast (5) Spaghetti Hoops (3) - 8pp

Dinner: Chicken Cacciatore with oven chips - 12pp

Snack: 2x transform a snack - 5pp

PP's Used: 25/29

Not feeling very well today so have no appetite at all. Had to force myself to have lunch so I cud take pain killers.. So am thinkin the dailies intake might be low today.. Not good day before WI so will hafta wait n see what happens

Last edited:
Aw bless u Hun, tale it easy over wkend, hope u feel better soon x
Have a nice wkend x

How are you feeling now hon?? Is it a tummy bug? Hope you looked after yourself. Tea and dry toast is all I can keep down when I've a bad vomiting bug. Sending (gentle) hugs xx

Morning girls... Am not too bad ta..Just really bad headache AGAIN Sarah.. But its the kinda headache that makes yer tummy feels sick.. :(
Was down 1.5 today.. So shocked n delighted :D That was not expected.. So onwards n downwards :) Well done Sarah on ur loss also :) Chuffed for ya..
Have a weekend in Kilkenny with Elaine (my skinny but can eat anything friend!!) 2 nights away.. oooohhh... Will hopefully make sensible(ish) choices that weekend but there'l b no tracking n LOTZ of drinking!!! :D
So the plan is not to drink n be as good as I can between now n then so I have earned a weekend off.. :)

Saturday 08th October

Water: 1.5Ltr
Drinks: Tea 8x vodka diet 7up - 24pp

Lunch: Brown toast. Bacon. Tomato. Mozz Cheese - 8pp

Dinner: Subway 6" Wheat roll, chicken, chipole sauce, cheese, gherkins, red onion, tomato n lettuce - 11pp

Snack: 2 toast - 4pp

PP's Used: 47/29
AP's Used: 18/49

Last edited:
Frances, I'm so delighted for you that you got that loss. I know you tried hard all week to be good after some goodies at the weekend and you really showed it can be done!!
I hope you feel better soon love, sounds like a migraine to me?? Best take some nurofen plus (if pharmacy will give you any) xxx
Enjoy your weekend away :D xxx

Sunday 09th October

Water:
Drinks: DC

Lunch: Chicken McNugget meal, Medium (didn't hav all the fries) - 15pp

Dinner: Chicken, Brown roll - 8pp

Snack: 2 Biscuits. Mars Planets - 9pp

PP's Used: 32/29
AP's Used: 3/31

Lets see how this week goes.. Started TOTM last night so not expecting much...

Last edited:
Congratz on loss sweetness! N so glad ur headache gone finally! ;-)
Xx

Hi Liz.. Thanks a mil.. Was chuffed with getting a loss.. Especially after last week.. But now its TOTM so hoping to keep on track this week..
Jus home from my BF's.. Been watching Contagion (downloaded it) n had some munchies.. Not been too bold I s'pose.. But defo used weeklies.. But that's they'r for eh?! Defo recommend the movie tho..

Back