Frances' PP Diary

Thanks Tracy and Liz... was well pleased I went out.. Was home n all by about 6 so was grand.. But if I hadn't arranged to meet my friend I'd have never gone.. All I wanted was to climb into bed..
Although I was wrecked 5mins into the walk I calculated it as being medium intensity.. I know it was tough for me but high intensity to me wud be a spinning class at the gym r something.. Not a walk, not matter tired I was :D So 7AP's earned.. :D
Also done another sneak WI this morning as promised (hee hee) and its only showing a 1.25lb gain now.. Which I 'happy' with..
Never mentioned above with all my pigging n snacking, TOTM is this week.. Due to appear yesterday so its looming which will also be helping me gain.. So nice of it dontcha think??!! lol

Hope everyone has a good day.. :D

;-)
U will have done well just gaining a bit Hun but yeah chuffing totm looming is a big bug bear! Grr am sure u will b fine! x mine just ended but I still feel poo from it lol x

;-)
U will have done well just gaining a bit Hun but yeah chuffing totm looming is a big bug bear! Grr am sure u will b fine! x mine just ended but I still feel poo from it lol x
So far its only a small gain so hopefully I can limit it to being just a 1lb gain.. That shudn be too hard to shift again..
Why is it SO easy to gain the lbs, n so bloody hard to shift 'em??!!!!! :mad:

Not too bad after your deliciousness and drinkie poos!! I'm feeling a bit heavy today... I did have pasta last night though.
I know, its so bloody easy to put the weight on and so hard to get it off again :( well done on your walk. I always put walks as medium intensity too no matter how hard I'm pushing myself lol!! Never used high intensity for anything yet :p xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Not too bad after your deliciousness and drinkie poos!! I'm feeling a bit heavy today... I did have pasta last night though.
I know, its so bloody easy to put the weight on and so hard to get it off again :( well done on your walk. I always put walks as medium intensity too no matter how hard I'm pushing myself lol!! Never used high intensity for anything yet :p xx

I've only ever used it when I was in the gym killing myself on the rower and/or cross trainer. Or if I dont any classes.. So not used it much..
Feel am back in control again finally.. :D

Dubchick81 said:
So far its only a small gain so hopefully I can limit it to being just a 1lb gain.. That shudn be too hard to shift again..
Why is it SO easy to gain the lbs, n so bloody hard to shift 'em??!!!!! :mad:

Indeed x be easy Hun that x
I know wot u mean it shud b other way round for sure!! X ;-)

I'm feeling a bit heavy today... I did have pasta last night though.Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins
How u feeling now hun? Better?
I always feel really bloated the day after pasta. So I try to remember not to have it the day before WI.. :D Cheater I know :D

Wednesday - 05th October

Water: 2Ltr
Drinks: Coffee. Tea

Brekkie: Bran Flakes - 5pp

Lunch: Brown bread with Ham, Mozz cheese & tomato toasted - 8pp

Snacks: Apple. 2xtransformer snacks - 5pp

Dinner: Beef omlette with roasted veg - 6pp

PP's Used: 24/29
7AP's earned yesterday and 2dailies unused leaving 10pp's to make up
5 more unused today so only 5 left to make up...

Last edited:
Hiya Frances, just realise I always talk to you on Sarah's page but I've never visited yours, so here I am like it or not.

I hope I only get a 1lb gain this weekend being away. You'll defo have that gone in no time at all. xx

Hiya Frances, just realise I always talk to you on Sarah's page but I've never visited yours, so here I am like it or not.

I hope I only get a 1lb gain this weekend being away. You'll defo have that gone in no time at all. xx
Ha ha.. I thought u were here already.. never realised we only chatted on Sarah's page.. oops.. Sorry Sarah.. And welcome to my page :D

Well WI is not until Saturday so I have time to undo damage still.. If that rain stops!!! And because I went over by so much am trying to eat a few less than my full daily allowance.. I know its not the WW'er way but I'd feel better knowing I stopped pigging :D And its helping me feel OK about not using all my dailies as its usually a problem for me ha ha

Ha ha.. I thought u were here already.. never realised we only chatted on Sarah's page.. oops.. Sorry Sarah.. And welcome to my page :D

Well WI is not until Saturday so I have time to undo damage still.. If that rain stops!!! And because I went over by so much am trying to eat a few less than my full daily allowance.. I know its not the WW'er way but I'd feel better knowing I stopped pigging :D And its helping me feel OK about not using all my dailies as its usually a problem for me ha ha

Oh you'll have it off by then for sure. That weather is frigin terrible, it's like winter up here. Supposed to have frost next week and no doubt the snow will be here after that. Must stock the freezer with healthy food!

I used to save away at pp a while backed but stopped when I realised I have better losses if I use all dailies. Funny how everyone is different, no hard and fast rule.

Your page doesn't show up on my user cp thing, you know the way you subscribe to a thread and you see if anyone replied after, yours doesn't show up!! xx

Oh you'll have it off by then for sure. That weather is frigin terrible, it's like winter up here. Supposed to have frost next week and no doubt the snow will be here after that. Must stock the freezer with healthy food!

I used to save away at pp a while backed but stopped when I realised I have better losses if I use all dailies. Funny how everyone is different, no hard and fast rule.

Your page doesn't show up on my user cp thing, you know the way you subscribe to a thread and you see if anyone replied after, yours doesn't show up!! xx
Oh no.. Wonder why that is.... Very weird.. :confused:
Yea I dont intentionally not use.. In fact, I try my hardest to use 'em.. It just seems impossible some days.. Unless I fill 'em up with crisps n chocolate.. Which is obviously not what yer meant to do... Just this week i'm trying to not use 'em all to pull back some damage.. :D

Wohoo.. After another sneaky WI am back to what I was on Saturday :D Happy with that.. Hope it either continues to go down, or at least stays where it is for the next 2 days.. Need to be really careful what I have for dinner the next 2 nights.. No steak n no big pasta based dish Friday..

Dubchick81 said:
Wohoo.. After another sneaky WI am back to what I was on Saturday :D Happy with that.. Hope it either continues to go down, or at least stays where it is for the next 2 days.. Need to be really careful what I have for dinner the next 2 nights.. No steak n no big pasta based dish Friday..

Well done getting bak on track honey! Xx
U will do it!

glad you're back on track and back to what you were on Saturday... Good luck for weigh in hun, i'm sure you'll make good choices for dinner xx

Wow excellent pull back hon!! I'm still looking at a half pound off at the mo... Not much :( x

Wow excellent pull back hon!! I'm still looking at a half pound off at the mo... Not much :( x

A loss is a loss chic.. And a half is a good chunk.. I know it doesn't sound allot but hav u seen a vaccuum packed pound of fat????

A vacuum packed pound of fat!!!?

A vacuum packed pound of fat!!!?

Yea has your WW leader never shown ya half pound of fat??
Our leader used to bring it in most meetings (hope she went n got a new one every once in a while ha ha) Just so we could SEE how much a half was..
Someone on here has a pic in their signature..

Attachments

• WA7173.jpg
    WA7173.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 32
That's a pound of fat?!! Gross. I don't have a WW leader hon, never been to a class in me life lol! :p xx

Back