Frances' PP Diary

Ireland.. 2-1 (tho our first goal was an OG :D )
I had a cocktail and a bottle each for u, Sarah, Rachel and me :) Was a school night so had to stop at that.. Will do better next time :8855:

Yipee, go Ireland!!!!

Going out this Saturday night for mother in laws birthday so hopefully have a few drinks myself. I will repay you and have a few for you too, its only fair xx

Ireland, Ireland, Ireland!!!

Glad you had a few drinkies and let your hair down! Sure ya had the points for it anyway, ya might as well. Any sneaking peeking at scales this week hon? I havent peeked myself yet but I feel kinda heavy... although it is totm I suppose... Still!! ;) xx

Ireland, Ireland, Ireland!!!

Glad you had a few drinkies and let your hair down! Sure ya had the points for it anyway, ya might as well. Any sneaking peeking at scales this week hon? I havent peeked myself yet but I feel kinda heavy... although it is totm I suppose... Still!! ;) xx
No hun not yet this week.. TOTM started on Saturday night so have had them.. And was going to check this morning.. But changed my mind seen as I was boozing lastnight til the early hours so it wud hav most prob showed a gain and demotivated me..
Am feeling like i've lost at all tho if i'm honest.. Had my bloated feeling Monday n Tuesday tho and now that morning after boozing feeling so not very hopeful.. Am feeling if anything like i've gained... Will no dount have a sneak peak before Saturday tho :D

How are you? Has the pain eased off at all? x

No hun not yet this week.. TOTM started on Saturday night so have had them.. And was going to check this morning.. But changed my mind seen as I was boozing lastnight til the early hours so it wud hav most prob showed a gain and demotivated me..
Am feeling like i've lost at all tho if i'm honest.. Had my bloated feeling Monday n Tuesday tho and now that morning after boozing feeling so not very hopeful.. Am feeling if anything like i've gained... Will no dount have a sneak peak before Saturday tho :D

How are you? Has the pain eased off at all? x
Its weird, I'm exactly the same! Feeling like I've gained somehow... I didnt go over my points although I did use a lot of weeklies at the weekend (drowning my sorrows in chocolate and buns :eek:) but have tried to be good during the week. Not feeling hopeful, hope I dont gain!! Fingers crossed for us!

The pain is defo not as bad today, thanks for asking hon. Hope that pesky migraine of yours is completely gone yes? Or did the drinkies bring it back with gusto? :p x

Its weird, I'm exactly the same! Feeling like I've gained somehow... I didnt go over my points although I did use a lot of weeklies at the weekend (drowning my sorrows in chocolate and buns :eek:) but have tried to be good during the week. Not feeling hopeful, hope I dont gain!! Fingers crossed for us!

The pain is defo not as bad today, thanks for asking hon. Hope that pesky migraine of yours is completely gone yes? Or did the drinkies bring it back with gusto? :p x

Yea (touching wood) head ache has gone.. No hangover at all today.. Did feel a bit dodge when I woke at about 4am but drifted back off to sleep n was grand when I woke up :)
have used all but 2 of my weeklies this week and its been on drink :eek: but both times I've been out, I haven't had chipper/maccers on the way home.. So really impressed with myself for that :D
And am not doing too bad with my dailies either (with the exception of yesterday where most was used on booze) TOTM seems to be feckin off today so hopefully with allot of water intake I can pull a loss this week.. Even a small one will make me happy :) x

Wednesday - 12th October

Water: 1lt. 2 mugs hot water (too cold so not managing to drink my water so having it hot :D
Drinks: Tea

Brekkie: 2 Toast - 4pp

Lunch: Homemade brocolli soup. Cheese, tomato n onion toastie (5) King Luxuries (5) - 10pp

Dinner:

Snack:

PP's Used: 14/29
AP's Used: 0/2

Planning on going on a nice long walk later but its weather depending.. Am not going out anywhere in the rain!! Wud rather be fat :D :D :8855:

Water: 1lt. 2 mugs hot water (too cold so not managing to drink my water so having it hot :D

Lunch: Homemade brocolli soup. Cheese, tomato n onion toastie (5) King Luxuries (5) - 10pp

Dinner:

Snack:

PP's Used: 14/29

Planning on going on a nice long walk later but its weather depending.. Am not going out anywhere in the rain!! Wud rather be fat :D :D :8855:

haha had to laugh at this :8855::8855:

Rather b fat than walk in the rain lol,love it!

Any one know any good ideas for baked potato?

Ha ha.. that gave everyone a giggle ;)

Baked potato.. mm.. I'd dig out all the potato, have mixed pepper, sweetcorn n spring onion n philly cheese or grated cheese all mixed with the potato, stuffed back into the skin and put in the over for 20min - half an hour :D

Me thinks you live in the wrong country if you don't like rain dearest hehe

Baked potato sounds yummy xx
Ha I know.. I definitely do.. But as much as our weather sux I cudn leave..
My BF wanted to emigrate to Canada.. not a hope!!!

Ha I know.. I definitely do.. But as much as our weather sux I cudn leave..
My BF wanted to emigrate to Canada.. not a hope!!!

OMG....I'd move if I could take all my family and friends with me. But I do love my home and Ireland xx

OMG....I'd move if I could take all my family and friends with me. But I do love my home and Ireland xx

Yea if I cud take the kids (nieces n nephews) and my closest friends.. I think about it.. But still not sure I would..
He'd be gone in a heartbeat.. He lived there for a year, travelled there.. And LOVED it.. He also travelled Australia, but wudn't return there..

How do u cook it potato first to take all the bits out of it ? Sorry I'm so dumb
No ur not... I'd do it as normal in the microwave.. Scrub it.. Stab it a few times with a fork, wrap it loosely in cling film and put it on fill for maybe 5 mins..

UPDATED Wednesday 12th October

Dinner: Potato waffles. Egg. Mozzarella cheese - 8pp

Snack: Weetabix bar - 2pp

PP's Used: 24/29

Planning on going on a nice long walk later but its weather depending.. Am not going out anywhere in the rain!! Wud rather be fat :D :D

Last edited:
Did you go for a walk. Its bloody cold and wet up here!

No we didn't go... Wasn't raining or anything..My friend chose to nap instead.. And in fairness I didn't put up much of an argument.. Just wanted to come home, get my pjimjims n relax for evening.. So that's what i've done :D

Back