Drinks: blueberry tea

Brekkie: Toast- 4pp

Lunch: Homemade brocolli soup. Cheese, tomato n onion toastie (5) - 5pp

Dinner: Pasta with tinned tomatoes mixed in philly - 5pp

Snack: Wine :) Didn drink the full bottle but not far off.. - 14pp

PP's Used: 28/29
Weeklies Used: 0/2

Last edited:
I had spag bol yesterday too, I love it!! Do you every add a bit of Parmesan to the top to use up some extra points and add a little calcium....I used one too many pp yesterday, so I'm sending it over to you to level things out....have a good day xx

I had spag bol yesterday too, I love it!! Do you every add a bit of Parmesan to the top to use up some extra points and add a little calcium....I used one too many pp yesterday, so I'm sending it over to you to level things out....have a good day xx

Ha ha ha.. I'll take it!! Think I had 6 unused yesterday.. Oops..
I usually add some mozzarella to it but will see how the rest of my day goes before adding it to my diary :)
Now that I think about it.. I dont take in any calcium besides the milk I have in my tea.. Have cut out cheese.. (with the exception of this weeks lunches)
Will have to try and improve on that..

Ya ya I find it hard to get my calcium, other than broccoli and the odd bit of cheese I'd say I don't get half enough.

I read somewhere that not taking enough calcium can hinder weight loss! But then again if you were to eat everything to try and get every nutrient and mineral we'd be the size of houses, super healthy but massive lol.

Ya ya I find it hard to get my calcium, other than broccoli and the odd bit of cheese I'd say I don't get half enough.

I read somewhere that not taking enough calcium can hinder weight loss! But then again if you were to eat everything to try and get every nutrient and mineral we'd be the size of houses, super healthy but massive lol.

Oh well if I get calcium from brocolli then i'm overloaded this week.. Having cheese for lunch AND homemade brocolli soup!! :D Hair will be shining this week lol

you could try dairylea dunkers for a snack, cheesy? Or just eating a laughing cow triangle etc. I love love love milk and would drink it all day every day if I could. I have bones of steel lol!

you could try dairylea dunkers for a snack, cheesy? Or just eating a laughing cow triangle etc. I love love love milk and would drink it all day every day if I could. I have bones of steel lol!
Noo.. Dont like dunkers at all.. And wud only drink milk (full fat) when its freezing cold and i'm hungover :)
I do like yogurts over fruit but am lazy n its takes too long to chop it all up etc.. :8855: I can hear y'all calling me a lazy git :8855:

Get yourself a can of light spray cream and blast it all over your foods LOL! :p

Jaaaaysus... :p

NEW AVATAR!! :D :D What a beaut! x

Jaaaaysus... :p

NEW AVATAR!! :D :D What a beaut! x

Ha ha.. Thanks :) Thought it was time I changed that pic of fat!! Spent the last 20 mins tryna figure out how to change it.. Only to realise it cudn BE more simple!! DOH!!

Had added some pix to my album too if anyone wants a nosey :)

Its a lovely pic, when was it taken hon? I love your white dress in it, looks comfy too :) x
Me me me I wants to see!! *sneaks off for a nosy*

Was taken this year in Lanzarote.. in O'Reilly's bar.. :D Was dead chuffed standing there he he (My surname is O'Reilly for those that didn't know)
Dress was really comfy apart from the fact is just about covered my ass!!!! So that has been passed on to my super sexy cousin :)

Lanzaroteeee!! Going for my third time in 4 weeks yippee :)
Passed on to your super sexy cousin!?!?! WHAT!!?? You look great in it! Jono must not be pleased you've passed on that dress... send him my condolences ;)

I love that pic of you having a drink in the green top at the pool hehe, its a cheeky pic! Is that your friend Elaine we were talking about there the other week?? Or was that a different friend?

Erm... Very probably.. If its a Lanzarote pic? Then yes, that's Elaine.. Tho I think Avril is some too.. Elaine is the thin girl (That sounds really mean doesn't it?! I dont mean it in a mean way)

Ha ha.. No the dress was VERY short at the back.. On hols I didn't care.. Never gona see them ppl again.. Cudn't wear it out at home.. :eek: :eek:
Was a nice dress tho.. Nice if it was just an inch r 2 longer :)

Is Elaine the girl you fell out with or the girl you were chatting to when you fell out with your friend lol...
Actually, I find most dresses I try on are too short for me these days!? I dont wanna go around with me arse hanging out (tmi lol) LOL! Are all these tiny dresses made for really short girls or really slutty girls... hmm?! :p

Is Elaine the girl you fell out with or the girl you were chatting to when you fell out with your friend lol...
Actually, I find most dresses I try on are too short for me these days!? I dont wanna go around with me arse hanging out (tmi lol) LOL! Are all these tiny dresses made for really short girls or really slutty girls... hmm?! :p
Yea I find dresses are getting shorter as time goes on.. Very hard to find a nice dress that's a decent length.. (is it the dresses getting shorter or me getting old??????)
Michelle is the girl I fell out with (she's in pics in that album too)
Elaine and Avril and the girls I was having the conversation with when Michelle thought we were taking the p1ss out of her

Yea I find dresses are getting shorter as time goes on.. Very hard to find a nice dress that's a decent length.. (is it the dresses getting shorter or me getting old??????)
Michelle is the girl I fell out with (she's in pics in that album too)
Elaine and Avril and the girls I was having the conversation with when Michelle thought we were taking the p1ss out of her
I often wonder the same thing meself... And I'm 24?! Feel like an aul one looking at the clothes these days...

Ooooh, sorry hon I got it all mixed up!! I see now. Have you been talking to Michelle since you went down to her that time? x

Back