Frances' PP Diary

24lb, thats friggin awesome! I'm the same, I set a "first" goal of 11st but slightly past that now and still feel I need another couple lb off before I'm happy ;) we'll get there. I have a xmas goal of getting to 148lbs... No idea if that's possible but sure I'll try lol.
I had Eddies yesterday, skinny beach burger mmm... :D xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins
Do you every think you'll feel like this Sarah though. I was thinking about this the last day. I just wanted to be back at this weight for years and now I am I'm not sure I'm happy here and would mind getting to 11st. But when I get there will it be enough........Wonder is anyone ever happy and think I look fab xx

24lbs... thats brill, well done

I've 25 off and another 47 to go!!!

The BF has said he will show me how to do sit ups 'properly' today (indicating Im brutal at it now!)lol

Using Minimins on my computer as iphone is dead and cant find charger in bf's house! Cannot figure it out on computer at all , had to do a search for your diary (where can i see pages i follow)

Looks like a nice day today so I think a nice walk is in order!

Anyway, enjoy ur Sunday everyone!xxx

MrsLmc said:
Do you every think you'll feel like this Sarah though. I was thinking about this the last day. I just wanted to be back at this weight for years and now I am I'm not sure I'm happy here and would mind getting to 11st. But when I get there will it be enough........Wonder is anyone ever happy and think I look fab xx
You know me so well. I AM afraid I'll never be happy no matter what weight I am. I remember being unhappy with my weight 5 years ago but when I look at the pics now, I think "what was I thinking, I look ok?!" But I think if I even got back to that... That's not what I'd see in the mirror ya know? My mum keeps saying I 'look thin' and I'm 'not fat' but I roll my eyes because I think I still look fat?! I dunno if I'll ever think that I don't look fat?
Its like I'm hoping I'll snap outta of it. My OH was like "how much more do you want to lose?" And I said "about 6lb anyway but I dunno if that's gonna be enough" and he said "what do you want then?" And I said "I just want to be happy". That made him kinda sad for me.
Scary to think I might never be though :( eeep...
X

You know me so well. I AM afraid I'll never be happy no matter what weight I am. I remember being unhappy with my weight 5 years ago but when I look at the pics now, I think "what was I thinking, I look ok?!" But I think if I even got back to that... That's not what I'd see in the mirror ya know? My mum keeps saying I 'look thin' and I'm 'not fat' but I roll my eyes because I think I still look fat?! I dunno if I'll ever think that I don't look fat?
Its like I'm hoping I'll snap outta of it. My OH was like "how much more do you want to lose?" And I said "about 6lb anyway but I dunno if that's gonna be enough" and he said "what do you want then?" And I said "I just want to be happy". That made him kinda sad for me.
Scary to think I might never be though :( eeep...
X

I'm starting to think I'll never be happy either Sarah...:cry:

Ah well might not ever be happy with how I look but at least I FEEL well! :sigh:

MrsLmc said:
I'm starting to think I'll never be happy either Sarah...:cry:

Ah well might not ever be happy with how I look but at least I FEEL well! :sigh:

That's true hon, at least I'll know I'm being healthier which is good :) x

Ladies !!!! just remember, you dont have to be a size skinny to be absolutely gorgeous ....... if you set a goal stick to it but once your there just maintain .... the last thing u want is to make yourself ill .... i only utter these words coz wen i was younger i did the very same, but always wanted that little bit more ...... it didnt end very well ... and i looked back at the photos and thought wow, i was lovely ..... Sarah and co, just remember how far you have come ..... pleeeease be happy :D and proud !!

*Claire-Bear* said:
Ladies !!!! just remember, you dont have to be a size skinny to be absolutely gorgeous ....... if you set a goal stick to it but once your there just maintain .... the last thing u want is to make yourself ill .... i only utter these words coz wen i was younger i did the very same, but always wanted that little bit more ...... it didnt end very well ... and i looked back at the photos and thought wow, i was lovely ..... Sarah and co, just remember how far you have come ..... pleeeease be happy :D and proud !!
Its just that society decides what women "should" look like ya know? Super skinny and tanned. I need to learn to accept myself, that's all. Hopefully I can be happy when I'm at goal :D xx

Its just that society decides what women "should" look like ya know? Super skinny and tanned. I need to learn to accept myself, that's all. Hopefully I can be happy when I'm at goal :D xx

Screw society ... society want people to be unhealthy, they brag about how these stars are 7 stone and look 'great' Hmmmm, but will they be alive in 20 years .... Sarah, your gorgeous .. ignore the hype, i think you should look forward to getting to goal .. you dont wanna end up to the point where u dont eat and feel trapped in a life you wanna get out of ... big hugs xxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Screw society ... society want people to be unhealthy, they brag about how these stars are 7 stone and look 'great' Hmmmm, but will they be alive in 20 years .... Sarah, your gorgeous .. ignore the hype, i think you should look forward to getting to goal .. you dont wanna end up to the point where u dont eat and feel trapped in a life you wanna get out of ... big hugs xxxx

I know, I would hate to be that way either. I dunno when I'll ever "like" or accept myself but I hope it'll happen soon. You are wise one hon ;) xxxxx

I dont think any woman or man does ... i recon some ppl just act cooler about it than others ... theres some stunners at my work ... but they always have that one problem area - my thighs are too big, i dont like my bum ... etc etc !! yet i stand back and think WOW, how can you think you need this n that wen your sooo pretty - esp wen were in a club, there all tall n thin and the guys wantin em ... Its a viscous cycle isnt it? :confused::confused: xxxx

Sunday 16th October

Water: 0:break_diet:.
Drinks: My weight in diet 7up!!

Was at a christening so never really had a breakfast, lunch or dinner.. I had a sandwich on the way, brown bread with tuna, red onion n sweetcorn (8pp)
Then had 2 chicken tenders (2pp) 2 mini veg spring rolls (2pp) n picked at chips, had prob 10.. (6pp) - 18pp

Snack: Mars Planets. (Picked at Jono's) popcorn - 14pp

PP's Used: 32/29
Weeklies Used: 3/42

You dont look like you ate much this weekend hon? Its ok I ate enough for both of us lol!! :p
Hows you today? xx

You dont look like you ate much this weekend hon? Its ok I ate enough for both of us lol!! :p
Hows you today? xx

Ha ha.. I know.. Had a busy weekend.. Tho what I eat used my allowances proving they weren't healthy choices :(
Oh well.. Didn't go too much over so its all good :)

Am good ta.. Shattered tired n in need of bed.. The wind last night was mental n had me awake most of the night.. And my God was it cold this morning.. Winter is defo making its appearance known..

How are you? Good weekend? Jealous of your Eddies.. Yummy yummy in my tummy :D

Monday 17th October

Water: 750ml 1Lt
Drinks: Coffee. Tea

Brekkie: Belvita honey & nuts with choc chips - 6pp

Lunch: Campbells Pasta & Sauce Cheese, Leek & Ham (7) 2 toast (4) - 11pp

Dinner: Corpo Dinner - 11pp

PP's Used: 28/29
Weeklies Used: 0/39

Last edited:
Nah I have my off days.. Like today!! Ha.. Never done a shop for lunches so had to grab convenience food.. N never took anything out of the freezer for dinner or done my veg shop for the week so hafta take what's there..

Miserable day here altogether.. Defo going home, eating, showering n getting into winter PJ's..

Yea its like that here too.. Gale force winds and the heavens have opened!! Makes me so cold :(
Wud love to go home to a massive bowl of mammys stew today :) Nothing nicer.. Think am gona hafta invest in a slow cooker if I ever wana get home to a hot meal again :)
Hope yer well? x

Back