Frances' PP Diary

Nothing at all :D

I find i'm like that if I've allowed myself a weekend off too.. Takes me til Wednesday to get back 100%.. Tuesday does be OK but not great.. Monday is always another write off for me when i've allowed a weekend off..
As long as ur aware of it and dont give up you'll do fine.. Guarantee you'll be back on it 100% tomoro :D

Ha ha.. I know.. Had a busy weekend.. Tho what I eat used my allowances proving they weren't healthy choices :(
Oh well.. Didn't go too much over so its all good :)

Am good ta.. Shattered tired n in need of bed.. The wind last night was mental n had me awake most of the night.. And my God was it cold this morning.. Winter is defo making its appearance known..

How are you? Good weekend? Jealous of your Eddies.. Yummy yummy in my tummy :D

Oh man, I was so cold when I woke this morning. Ya know its winter when its THAT hard to get up in the morning!!
My feet are freezing here at the desk too.

Yeah I had an ok weekend, quiet enough, although I did use like 18 weeklies. :eek: Oh well! Having a snacky time this week, wish I could stop that frickin habit somehow!! :p

Oh man, I was so cold when I woke this morning. Ya know its winter when its THAT hard to get up in the morning!!
My feet are freezing here at the desk too.

Yeah I had an ok weekend, quiet enough, although I did use like 18 weeklies. :eek: Oh well! Having a snacky time this week, wish I could stop that frickin habit somehow!! :p

OMG me too.. Was freezing.. Had to coax myself outta the bed..
I swear only for I drop my nephews to school these days I'd be forever ringing in.. Be it with hangovers or it just being too cold to get up..
Weeklies are there to be used so yer fine.. And the best time to use most up IMO is closest after yer WI day.. That way ya'v the whole week to undo any damage :D

Dubchick81 said:
Yea its like that here too.. Gale force winds and the heavens have opened!! Makes me so cold :(
Wud love to go home to a massive bowl of mammys stew today :) Nothing nicer.. Think am gona hafta invest in a slow cooker if I ever wana get home to a hot meal again :)
Hope yer well? x

Slow cookers rock! I use mine for everything, Roast chickens, casseroles, stews. It makes my life sooooo easy :)

xxx

I use mine coz my son does swimming, sports etc. I also love it coz I can prep stuff while my little girls sitting quietly or sleeping then dinner times not so stressful I can do, homework, reading etc then just serve dinner when it's ready. I put a whole chicken in mine in the morning, let it have a good 6-8 hours cooking then I put it in the oven for the last hour it's really lovely. It's also the only way I can cook roast beef or mine if I put it in the oven is horrible I can't cook beef atall. I've got a massive one but I'm looking out for a smaller one too.

We've got sausage casserole tonight cooked in it.

You can get them really cheap, just experiment with it:)

xxx

Tuesday 18th October

Water: 750ml
Drinks: Coffee. Tea

Brekkie: Weetabix Breakfast Bar - 2pp

Lunch: Toast, slice ham, 20g spreadable charleville garlic n herb cheese, onion, tomato - 5pp

Dinner: Chicken with mushroom n chips - 18pp

Snack: MP Maltesers - 3pp

PP's Used: 28/29
Weeklies Used: 0/39

Last edited:
was looking through your menus and came across this..
Dinner: Honey mustard chicken with brown rice (60g) Veg - 10pp

will be having that for dinner sometime this week, maybe friday :)

was looking through your menus and came across this..
Dinner: Honey mustard chicken with brown rice (60g) Veg - 10pp

will be having that for dinner sometime this week, maybe friday :)

Oh its delish.. One of the girls was saying she put crushed cornflakes on top to make it crunchy.. And made a double batch to hav in a wrap the next day..

Dubchick81 said:
Oh its delish.. One of the girls was saying she put crushed cornflakes on top to make it crunchy.. And made a double batch to hav in a wrap the next day..

How weird, I looked at my cornflakes in the cupboard earlier and thought I'd better make it again before the cornflakes go out of date:)

xxx

How weird, I looked at my cornflakes in the cupboard earlier and thought I'd better make it again before the cornflakes go out of date:)

xxx

Brilliant lol!!! I wanna try a cornflake chicken... I'm coming to your house for dinner Tracy hehe :D xx

It's just like healthy KFC it's really gorgeous. My mouths watering just thinking about it! My kids both loved it too. Mr M was grossed out by the thought and said he didn't want breakfast for dinner (moron) but he loved it!

xxx

Attachments

• image-1943349788.jpg
    image-1943349788.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 38
  • image-396387133.jpg
    image-396387133.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 36
Back