Frances' PP Diary

Emotional day today but I'm determined to stick 100% to plan...
And another emotional day tomoro so its gona be a hard week but I am determined.. Weighed in this morning as I forgot to Friday and Saturday and hav had a STS.. So that's good enough for me.. Lets hope I can either lose, or haveing another STS come this Saturday..
(of all weeks for Jono to hav a mental work week.. Need all the distraction I can get!)

I know what today is hon. Sending hugs and I hope you're ok! XxX ((((hugs))))

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thinkin of you today Frances .... Sending all my love .... Only the best are chosen to be guardian angels ... Your mum definitely is up there making sure your safe and happy all the time xxxx xxxx

Thanks girls. Means allot to hav ur support. Not only for my weight loss, but thru life's rough patches.
Claire that's very tru. She was the best person ever. If I'm ever half the man she was I'll hav done a bloody good job. Am allot better than I thought today tbh. Went Christmas shopping from work n then wrapped them n just had a shower. So a good day with no tears :eek: lol

Let's see how tomoro goes. It's her anniversary tomoro so equally as hard :(

Dubchick81 said:
Thanks girls. Means allot to hav ur support. Not only for my weight loss, but thru life's rough patches.
Claire that's very tru. She was the best person ever. If I'm ever half the man she was I'll hav done a bloody good job. Am allot better than I thought today tbh. Went Christmas shopping from work n then wrapped them n just had a shower. So a good day with no tears :eek: lol

Let's see how tomoro goes. It's her anniversary tomoro so equally as hard :(

Lmao... I obviously meant if I'm half the maM she was lol

Thinking of you chick, hope you'll be ok tomorrow. Your mum sounds like a great person and you are too. Thanks for your wisdom with my problem too, I appreciate it *squishy hugs* xXx

azwethinkweiz said:
Thinking of you chick, hope you'll be ok tomorrow. Your mum sounds like a great person and you are too. Thanks for your wisdom with my problem too, I appreciate it *squishy hugs* xXx

Ta babe xxx

Well girls had a rubbish food day yesterday... I had porridge for brekkie, homemade leek and potato soup and a ham n easi single cheese toasty with king crisps for lunch.. A bag of Jack & Jill Foundation toffees and then went to Eddies!! Whoops.. Was going good til the crisps lmao.. And the toffee's were for charity so was a good cause hee hee..
Had planned on being extra good today but have forgotten to take something out of the freezer :( Will still try tho..

Dubchick81 said:
Well girls had a rubbish food day yesterday... I had porridge for brekkie, homemade leek and potato soup and a ham n easi single cheese toasty with king crisps for lunch.. A bag of Jack & Jill Foundation toffees and then went to Eddies!! Whoops.. Was going good til the crisps lmao.. And the toffee's were for charity so was a good cause hee hee..
Had planned on being extra good today but have forgotten to take something out of the freezer :( Will still try tho..

Don't worry to much that doesn't sound that bad compared to some binges I've had! Just be good today and you can put it right, I hate it when you forget to get stud out have you got mince? You can defrost that in microwave

Yea i have hun.. I do take chicken fillets from the freezer too n boil them.. Am sure i'll b fine.. Either way I pass Aldi on the way home so I can always pop in there..
I'm thinking of having a veg packed omlette tho.. n homemade oven chips.. I kno I have egg whites in the fridge, and eggs.. And I have peppers n mushrooms n things in so I might do that.. All free on Simply Filling too..
Am not stressing about what i've eaten n drank over the last few days.. I'm just drawing a line under it and moving on.. I'm under no illusions that I'm gona hav a loss this month so as long as I go too mad and lose the run of myself I'm happy enough.. And being on here will keep me somewhat in control :)

How are you today hun? Hope yer BF is recovering well? x

Back