Frances' PP Diary

Oh thanks girls. Ye are great xx i had a lovely weekend. Have no weeklies left but i think everyone is the same this week. Have been to the gym 5 times this week so if i see a gain on those scales on wed night i will freak out xxx

Oh thanks girls. Ye are great xx i had a lovely weekend. Have no weeklies left but i think everyone is the same this week. Have been to the gym 5 times this week so if i see a gain on those scales on wed night i will freak out xxx

.....I'll freak out too (if you don't get a loss I mean, not if I don't, if I get a stay the same I'll faint with the shock lol) x

Oh trust me the mirror is enough motivation for me at the moment. I have a wardrobe full of size 8/10 but im a 14.

Laura, you can afford to gain a few ibs :p

Oh trust me the mirror is enough motivation for me at the moment. I have a wardrobe full of size 8/10 but im a 14.

Laura, you can afford to gain a few ibs :p

Hahahahaha....was hoping to keep them for Christmas, then I would've put some effort into gaining Christmas poundage lol xx

Yeh I always have the intention as I am not happy with the mirror either but then I don't! I used to be so good but I've been run down and lost my motivation

MrsLmc said:
OMG Francis Tallafornia is on tonight. Just seen the ad on tv, I'm 'morto' for anyone from Dublin lol

Oh God Laura please don't watch. N if ya do please don't judge me by them!! My ex worked with one of them (Phil) fukin idiot!! If he's anything to go by its gona b absolute cringe tv!!!

MrsLmc said:
OMG Francis it was worse than I ever thought possible!!!!!!!!!

That blonde girl (the one going around in comp wit a bloke to c who can kiss the most ppl) is from Crumlin, where I'm from!!!! Seriously... We're not all ho's!!!

Back