Frances' PP Diary

Yea exactly.. And we've a chest freezer so I could easily make it worth the trip :)

Day's going fine food wise.. And work wise?! Ugh.. I have a tedious boring job to do but needs to be done today.. N zero motivation for it..
What about you? U busy now that your project is over?
How was ur weekend? x
Yeah I've no chest freezer so I'd be struggling for space ;)

Food wise I've got 13 dailies left +3 weeklies to use on wendie so 16pp altogether. Not _so_ bad.
I've absolutely nothing to do now that project is over. And cant even browse properly as most sites are blocked *sigh* so I'm basically just sitting here now. Argh!

Wednesday - 27th July 2011

Water: 2.6Ltr.
Drinks: Coffee. Tea.

Brekkie: 30g Porridge with apple and cinnamon - 3pp

Lunch: Curried Veg 0pp Soup. Ham and cheese toastie with onion on brown (8) - 8pp

Dinner: 120g Chicken (3). Piri Piri sauce. 40g Brown rice (4) 100g green beans (0) 80g peas/sweetcorn mix (1) - 8pp

Snacks: 3 oreos (x2) (8) Apple. Pineapple

Total Used: 27/31
Weekly used: (11 Remaining)

hi hope u dont mind me askin but wats the recipes of the curry veg soup is it nice?

hi hope u dont mind me askin but wats the recipes of the curry veg soup is it nice?

Dont mind at all.. Ask anything ya like..
It was curried veg.. and 0pp soup.. Tho doesn't curried veg soup sound yum... :)
Will look into such a recipe n if I find one i'll defo let you know :D

Dont mind at all.. Ask anything ya like..
It was curried veg.. and 0pp soup.. Tho doesn't curried veg soup sound yum... :)
Will look into such a recipe n if I find one i'll defo let you know :D

oh sorry hahahah yeh i taught it was that coz ive heard loads of times of people using curry powder in veg soup to giv it a boost id love a recipe for a nice veg soup that has no pro points so i can snack on it all day long

It says my journey duration is 1h 28m and fuel is €13.91..
So 3 hour car journey and almost €30 petrol!!! Wud want a years shop for that!! lol

Heheee, i found this out a few weeks back ... my boyf was buzzin, hes such a loser ........ i sed i bet once ive gone to bed your well guna be checkin out the cost of random journeys ........... :rolleyes:

Aww thanks hun. I don't really. Lately tho I seem to hav constant losses. Been a bit of a pig tho the weekend (will update my diary tomoro for the weekend) so cud do damage for next week. Hopefully tho I'll pull it back by Saturday. Loads of time to undo any damage.

Got sum sad news today. A little lad I knew (17 yrs old) hung himself yesterday :'(
Can't imagine what his parents n brothers are going thru rite now :(

Ohhhhh, bless you :( this has happened to two lads i knew, one i went to school with and another i worked with .... both were because of a girl ........ :eek: sad waste of life eh? and a girl i use to be mates with, firstly took loads of pills n shaved all her hair off - then jumped off a bridge and broke her spine. i find it hard to understand wen i see death all the time, usually on innocent people who dont want to go, these people who do it must be at such a low point in their life, i wish they would get help :( i really do feel sorry for them, its so sad xxxxxx

oh sorry hahahah yeh i taught it was that coz ive heard loads of times of people using curry powder in veg soup to giv it a boost id love a recipe for a nice veg soup that has no pro points so i can snack on it all day long
There are honestly LOADS of soups that are 0pp. Pretty much any veg thats 0pp and a stock cube, blitz it - souptastic!
BNS & Red pepper is a favourite (you could prob add a tsp curry powder to this for a kick... or some chillies & garlic.. mmm)

Ohhhhh, bless you :( this has happened to two lads i knew, one i went to school with and another i worked with .... both were because of a girl ........ :eek: sad waste of life eh? and a girl i use to be mates with, firstly took loads of pills n shaved all her hair off - then jumped off a bridge and broke her spine. i find it hard to understand wen i see death all the time, usually on innocent people who dont want to go, these people who do it must be at such a low point in their life, i wish they would get help :( i really do feel sorry for them, its so sad xxxxxx
Wise words hon. I think we all ponder it sometimes (I've pondered it plenty). Its that last step to actually doing anything and no going back.
I did a 5K run in Dublin a while back to raise proceeds for Pieta House (centre for prevention of self harm and suicide). There were all these people there... lighting candles for people they had lost. Very sad but doing it was one of the best feelings I ever had.
My cousin actually shot himself on New Years Eve so its always a hard time of the year for their family.
I think people saying its "selfish" are being overly harsh about someone who really saw no way that they could go on anymore. They needed help rather than being put down and actually probably thought they were doing everyone in their life a favour (not the case at ALL of course). Its such a sad thing. :(

Oh god, he must have been very low to do that ..... its awful& so sad - that sounds very insporing what u did! I also think that a fair few of these ppl who die thru suicide, dont always want to die, they prob feel so low, they want to see how it feels to be in the act of suicide ..... or, a cry for help wen someone finds them alive ..... i just wish they would go and say to just one person, i need help or somethin bad is going to happen xxxx

ciaras countdown said:
omg sounds so good ah im goina cook that no tomoro and i can hav it sin free wooooooooohoooooooo i hope it turns out ok thanks so much hun x

Lotza 0pp soup recipes on here. Check out me recipe thread. Couple on there. N sure add a bit of curry powder to spice em up a bit :)

Sarah sorry to hear bout yer cousin. Hav had a few family members tried (but thankfully failed) it all three from one family. One of the attempts was down to post natal depression!! It's awful knowing they didn feel they cud come to me, as I'm quite close to all 3. But they've hot help n doin well now thank God.

OMG what a horrible day out there!! Stopped off to get the makings of a nice stew for tomoro's dinner :)

Think the problem is mainly feeling like you're a burden on people. I'm always keeping my feelings in because I don't want to "drag" people down with me.
No one knows what was going on with my cousin to this day and he died about 8/9 years ago! Shot himself in the head so was obviously very serious about killing himself. So so sad isn't it? :(

Stew sounds nice... I had bolognaise and pasta for dinner today, yummy xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Think the problem is mainly feeling like you're a burden on people. I'm always keeping my feelings in because I don't want to "drag" people down with me.
No one knows what was going on with my cousin to this day and he died about 8/9 years ago! Shot himself in the head so was obviously very serious about killing himself. So so sad isn't it? :(

Stew sounds nice... I had bolognaise and pasta for dinner today, yummy xx

Yea I can understand that!! Very sad yea :-(

Omg today's rain has caused an oober amount of damage here in Dublin. All roads from work ended up being closed off by police about 2 hours after I got home. Hopin der reopened for morning!! Mental weather!!!

Yea I can understand that!! Very sad yea :-(

Omg today's rain has caused an oober amount of damage here in Dublin. All roads from work ended up being closed off by police about 2 hours after I got home. Hopin der reopened for morning!! Mental weather!!!
omg i know hun did u see the videos of dundrum shoppin center i feel so bad on everyone my prayers are with them all!!!!

ciaras countdown said:
omg i know hun did u see the videos of dundrum shoppin center i feel so bad on everyone my prayers are with them all!!!!

Just hearing about that this morning. Unsure whether to drive to work or not, tv says the road I take is flooded... Hmm...

Hey guys
Havn been on go ages! Well done on ur losses! God weather is mad! Here's us all gettin ready for snow!!! Iv a river right behind my house so we are on standby fingers crossed we be ok!

See a woman fell off the o2 ride last night
An died:( also guard still missing in Wicklow:( mad I tell ya!

Hey guys
Havn been on go ages! Well done on ur losses! God weather is mad! Here's us all gettin ready for snow!!! Iv a river right behind my house so we are on standby fingers crossed we be ok!

See a woman fell off the o2 ride last night
An died:( also guard still missing in Wicklow:( mad I tell ya!

Crazy isn't it?! That poor guard.. Off duty n all n tryna help.. Hope he's found soon. His poor family!!
And just heard about that girl.. Mental!! So sad.. Hope that's the end of the casualties...

Back