Frances' PP Diary

Crazy.. there a video on there on Poddle Park river... That's 2 mins in the car from my house.. Or Dolpins Barn, that's about 5 mins in the car from me.. Both as MENTAL.. Thankfully where I am was grand..
I missed all the traffic mayhem as well thankfully... Lashing here again this morning.. Not as heavy as yesterday but heavy enough...

That's terrible. So young and he was trying to help people. Very sad. :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

That's terrible. So young and he was trying to help people. Very sad. :(

Yea Sarah its awful.. Off duty as well so was obviously a decent young chap.. Awful sad

Monday - 24th October

Feeling very bloated n yucky today... Did hav quite allot of bread yesterday tho so its explained.. Tho hoping to feel better by WI.. Have a way to go yet til then so trying not to stress..
Felt like I had a snacky day yesterday but when I looked and updated my diary I only used my 29.. Thought I'd defo gone into weeklies.. yay for me ha ha
So here goes:-

Water: 1Lt. 750ml
Drinks: Can DC. Tea

Brekkie: 30g Porridge - 3pp

Lunch: Brown sandwich with ham salad (4) King Luxury (5) - 9pp

Dinner: Avonmore Veg Soup (6) Bread Roll (5) - 11pp

Snacks: 3 Toffee Pops biscuits (6) Apple - 6pp

Total Dailies used: 29/29

Another body found.. A woman in a flooded basement in crumlin (where I live)
Police aqua team searched for her but found nothing and then when they were pumping out the water the body was found.. Awful sad...

Did the news say that body in Wicklow was definitely the young garda?? All sites are saying 'a body' was found 'near where he was swept away' but nothing stating it was him...

No no word yet on if that body was the garda, I hope if its not he is okay. That poor woman, my god feels like there is so much death around lately. I've known so many young people dying of cancer, in car accidents and mad fights and stuff......getting kinda scary. That poor woman must have been terrified!!

God can ya imagine?!! Didn't say if foul play was suspected or not...
I know it is scary.. Cancer seems to hide itself well of late as well until its too late to do anything about it.. The amount of people I know that have passed away within weeks of being diagnosed...

I think with cancer people general ignore warning signs, you know what I mean, we tend to think that niggle will go away after a while and then a month later we be thinking god you know I still don't feel well. Hate going to the docs though......ah well enough maudlin!!

I've just noticed you've only 1.5lb to target, getting close now....

Yea but its only the target I made myself (My WW dont give a target til after ya'v got yer 10% and by then I'd left the classes n began doing it at home)
I thought I'd be 'happy' once I got to that but am nowhere near being happy. Haven't even dropped a size although I've lost 27lb!! So a LONG way to go.. :)

Well originally I wanted to get to 12st 7lb... Am almost there now n not even close to feeling comfortable with how I look.. So am thinking prob another 1.5 r 2st...
Will set a second 'mini' goal for 12st I think once I reached 12st7lb n see from there.. Will take it from there...

Well my goal is to lose a stone by January! (hopefully more) got my bridesmaid dress and it doesn't fit! Will defo need stone off for it to fit!

Well my goal is to lose a stone by January! (hopefully more) got my bridesmaid dress and it doesn't fit! Will defo need stone off for it to fit!

Oh great incentive! I went a few weeks ago to order sizes for the bridesmaids dress my sister ordered. I insisted I was a size 14, she said 12 (mad woman)....so anyway she made me try a size 12 in another dress she had there...not only did it fasten but she could put her arm down the back:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. I nearly took the dress home with me so I could just wear it around the town hehe. So alot can be done with something to work towards xxx

Oh I'm a bridesmaid next year too (september in malta!) So I defo have the incentive to be bikini ready by then :)

Im a BRIDE :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: .. i need to keep slim til August12 ... or i could get an arse on for a few months then make sure its off by then ... lol .... eeeekkkkk .. we all have goals ;)

Back