Frances' PP Diary

Hehe I put the want on you for the loop the loops, you'll have to get some ;)
Yummy day, I had kfc yesterday...how naughty are we!? :p xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hehe I put the want on you for the loop the loops, you'll have to get some ;)
Yummy day, I had kfc yesterday...how naughty are we!? :p xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins
I saw that this morning.. LOVE KFC.. Chicken gravyyyy... mmmmmmm (drooling)
I know. I went looking for them but they didn't have any :( Was in a Tesco convenience market, not a "proper" corner shop.. Will hav another gander today :D I will not rest until I hav one lol.
Jono thought I was gona crazy having an ice pop ha ha
How did ur no (limited) milk day go yesterday? Any pain? x

Yeah bit confused about propointing it though as i've found loadsa places that say 7pp for regular fries yet from a NI on the site its 8pp!? Not sure as I dont have the Eat Out guide (dunno if its even in there). Do you know if I had no mayo on the fillet burger would that be -1pp?
It went alright yeah. No pains yesterday really. I had cereal this morning. Opted for those mini choccie weetabix and milk... I feel ok so far?? So now I have no idea whats going on!

Yeah bit confused about propointing it though as i've found loadsa places that say 7pp for regular fries yet from a NI on the site its 8pp!? Not sure as I dont have the Eat Out guide (dunno if its even in there). Do you know if I had no mayo on the fillet burger would that be -1pp?
It went alright yeah. No pains yesterday really. I had cereal this morning. Opted for those mini choccie weetabix and milk... I feel ok so far?? So now I have no idea whats going on!
I'd be more inclined to think 2pp for mayo.. Coz its full fat and thats 3 per tablespoon as per the "purple bible"...

Oh yeah... it'd be full fat mayo thats right. Hmm well the burger is 12pp normally? Should I say 10pp or 11pp? I dunno why but I'm so afraid I'm gonna point it wrong lol. I hate under or over pointing... I need to relax lol!

JUst noticed your bit about 1.5lb loss showing, wowza!! Lets hope that sticks till saturday morning, woop woop!

Oh yeah... it'd be full fat mayo thats right. Hmm well the burger is 12pp normally? Should I say 10pp or 11pp? I dunno why but I'm so afraid I'm gonna point it wrong lol. I hate under or over pointing... I need to relax lol!

JUst noticed your bit about 1.5lb loss showing, wowza!! Lets hope that sticks till saturday morning, woop woop!
Well its 3pp for 15g, so I'd say the least to take off would be 2.. So I'd go with 10pp..

Yea the Ducolax Pico Perles worked their magic n now i'm showing a loss.. Will be chewing on carrot sticks now to keep that off ha ha.. That'll be my first BIG goal reached.. Its been about 9 years since I weighed 12.5st.. First time I ever joined WW all them years ago I was 12.5.. So am back to where I originally started.. Still no change in clothes (jeans) size tho :(

Well its 3pp for 15g, so I'd say the least to take off would be 2.. So I'd go with 10pp..

Yea the Ducolax Pico Perles worked their magic n now i'm showing a loss.. Will be chewing on carrot sticks now to keep that off ha ha.. That'll be my first BIG goal reached.. Its been about 9 years since I weighed 12.5st.. First time I ever joined WW all them years ago I was 12.5.. So am back to where I originally started.. Still no change in clothes (jeans) size tho :(

Ok... 10pp. That sounds ok. Thanks hon, sorry I'm wrecking your head about my frickin dinner yesterday lol!! xx

Oh wow hon... that'll be amazing to get to your first big goal. You gonna set another goal for yourself after that then? Yeah I know what you mean about getting to a certain weight that you havent been in so long. Its a great feeling!!
No change in size yet?? Are you sure? Are your current clothes even feeling a bit looser? I'm sure you'll notice the difference soon honey xxx

Ok... 10pp. That sounds ok. Thanks hon, sorry I'm wrecking your head about my frickin dinner yesterday lol!! xx

Oh wow hon... that'll be amazing to get to your first big goal. You gonna set another goal for yourself after that then? Yeah I know what you mean about getting to a certain weight that you havent been in so long. Its a great feeling!!
No change in size yet?? Are you sure? Are your current clothes even feeling a bit looser? I'm sure you'll notice the difference soon honey xxx
Your fine dont be silly.. That's what we're here for :)

Yea defo sure :) Mainly in jeans.. They're way looser, but the next size doesn't fit.. Tho I didn't hav to get a smaller size in a dress the other day.. But it was a swingy lose dress anyway so prob wud hav needed that either way.. I kno I sould like i'm being negative.. I'm really not.. Just realistic :)
Allot of my clothes are way looser on me.. (A dress I bought about 7 months ago is like a black sack on me now.. But it was always kinda loose..) But the next size down wud look like it was painted on.. :(

Oh sorry.. Yes I am gona set a new goal for myself, defo..
Think am just gona go by half stone this time.. N see how that goes.. I dont really know what "weight/size" I wana be.. I just wana be happier in how I look. I want to be able put something on and think "I do look good in this" Am probably being seriously unrealistic.. I dont think I know any girl, big or small that feels that way about themselves.. I just want to comfortable with how I look..

Dubchick81 said:
Your fine dont be silly.. That's what we're here for :)

Yea defo sure :) Mainly in jeans.. They're way looser, but the next size doesn't fit.. Tho I didn't hav to get a smaller size in a dress the other day.. But it was a swingy lose dress anyway so prob wud hav needed that either way.. I kno I sould like i'm being negative.. I'm really not.. Just realistic :)
Allot of my clothes are way looser on me.. (A dress I bought about 7 months ago is like a black sack on me now.. But it was always kinda loose..) But the next size down wud look like it was painted on.. :(

I've got that problem with clothes at the mo, it's really annoying. I wore my size 16 jeans yesterday that were hanging off of me but I know size 14 probably would be too tight but I've had to buy size 12 leggings coz the 14's were all baggy and horrid. It just doesn't make sense.

xxx

I've got that problem with clothes at the mo, it's really annoying. I wore my size 16 jeans yesterday that were hanging off of me but I know size 14 probably would be too tight but I've had to buy size 12 leggings coz the 14's were all baggy and horrid. It just doesn't make sense.

xxx
Its really annoying isn't it Tracy.. Can be disheartening sometimes..
I have hu-mungus hips n thunder thighs so I need the bigger size to cover them but then the waist does be huge..

Hey misses,

Sounds like ur doing great well done!

We're u off to next weekend? Ongoing to city west hotel Saturday and then off to somewhere the week after,

I'm off work for 10 days woohoo

Dubchick81 said:
Its really annoying isn't it Tracy.. Can be disheartening sometimes..
I have hu-mungus hips n thunder thighs so I need the bigger size to cover them but then the waist does be huge..

I'm exactly the same, my waist is tiny but it's my hips and thighs too:( I aim to be a size 10 and I'm not going to stop till I get there. I'm 5ft 2 so it should be manageable.

xxx

Hey misses,

Sounds like ur doing great well done!

We're u off to next weekend? Ongoing to city west hotel Saturday and then off to somewhere the week after,

I'm off work for 10 days woohoo
Hiya.. How are you? U'v been missing for days now.. Hope u'v been good ha ha

Thanks hun.. Yea getting there.. If I stick to this mornings weight I'll hav reached goal :D Still nowhere near being happy so will set a new goal but chuffed to get here anyway :)

Am going to Kilkenny next weekend with my friend.. She got 2 nights B&B from Ryan Tubridy the night we to the Late Late coz she opened a Montessori.. During the break they do an audience warm up n some guests get extra little gifts.. So seen as I got the tickets she's taking me with her :)

Oh lovely.. City West is lovely.. Coming over my side eh?! lol That'll be nice.. Any idea where else yer gona head? x

I'm exactly the same, my waist is tiny but it's my hips and thighs too:( I aim to be a size 10 and I'm not going to stop till I get there. I'm 5ft 2 so it should be manageable.

xxx
I dont think i've ever been a 10!! I think i'd be happy with 12/14..

Dubchick81 said:
Hiya.. How are you? U'v been missing for days now.. Hope u'v been good ha ha

Thanks hun.. Yea getting there.. If I stick to this mornings weight I'll hav reached goal :D Still nowhere near being happy so will set a new goal but chuffed to get here anyway :)

Am going to Kilkenny next weekend with my friend.. She got 2 nights B&B from Ryan Tubridy the night we to the Late Late coz she opened a Montessori.. During the break they do an audience warm up n some guests get extra little gifts.. So seen as I got the tickets she's taking me with her :)

Oh lovely.. City West is lovely.. Coming over my side eh?! lol That'll be nice.. Any idea where else yer gona head? x

You lucky thing!

I know I've been missing. I've done nothing but work my ass off this week just to take bloody holidays... Got up at 6 yesterday and didn't finish till after 1 am last night ... Haven't had a minute :-( poor me lol

I love lemongrass in Liffey valley and city west so the bf booked us in for Saturday..

Think the week after I'll go to galway I've never been and the bf says its great.

So happy for u at goal hun how does it feel? Xxx

You lucky thing!

I know I've been missing. I've done nothing but work my ass off this week just to take bloody holidays... Got up at 6 yesterday and didn't finish till after 1 am last night ... Haven't had a minute :-( poor me lol

I love lemongrass in Liffey valley and city west so the bf booked us in for Saturday..

Think the week after I'll go to galway I've never been and the bf says its great.

So happy for u at goal hun how does it feel? Xxx
Oh the Lemongrass Liffey Valley are doing specials this weekend.. They sent me an email.. can't remember what they are right now but I know there's good deals on.. Not sure if they'll apply to City West as well...
I've never been. Dying to try it..

Yea I believe Galway is good alright.. I have a voucher for a night bed, breakfast and evening meal for 2 in Mayo if your interested in it?? Feel free to say no as ur already thinking of Galway.. Its to be used by December 31st n I wont get to use it so it'll just go to waste..

Anyone else wants it.. first come first served :D (other than Rachael of course.. it was offered to her first :D )

Are u mad hun,

That would be great but why don't u use it, mayo is brill I've been there loads of times

CAN'T believe u haven't been to lemongrass it is heaven pure heaven

Back