Frances' PP Diary

Friday 28th October

Brekkie: fruit

Lunch: toast n scrambled egg - 5pp

Dinner: lasagne n "chips" with side salad - 15pp

Do excited. Still 9pp to use after dinner AND I'm having lasagne :)
Will let y'all kno what I use 'em on either later r tomoro :)

Great news.. Got an extension on the Killarney vouchers til the end of Feb :D

Great!! good job Rachel gave you the idea to ring otherwise it would have gone to waste. Dinner sounds yum and not to heavily pointed for Lasagna and chips...I used to love chicken and chorizo lasagna with mozzarella, haven't had it in ages, might make it next weekend on my day off :D

Mmmm dinner does sound lush, Mr M threatened me with fillet steak.......................we'll see if he delivers or not :)

xxx

MrsLmc said:
Great!! good job Rachel gave you the idea to ring otherwise it would have gone to waste. Dinner sounds yum and not to heavily pointed for Lasagna and chips...I used to love chicken and chorizo lasagna with mozzarella, haven't had it in ages, might make it next weekend on my day off :D

Yea see it's "chips" n not chips :D
Iv chopped turnip in the shape of chips, par boiled them n the roasted them for a bit. First time tryin them like that but see delish :D

Is it nice? I might try it ?

Having wedges and stir fry for dinner now ,I'm ever so hungry!

Got the bf the new iPhone today and I'm so tempted to open the box and play with it!

Weight watchers eclairs forlorn desert yum yum

Racheldublin said:
Is it nice? I might try it ?

Having wedges and stir fry for dinner now ,I'm ever so hungry!

Got the bf the new iPhone today and I'm so tempted to open the box and play with it!

Weight watchers eclairs forlorn desert yum yum

WW eclairs are amazing! It's hard not to have more than 1 tho.

xxx

Ah I love them, such a treat and so low in pp,

Francis , I seen ur post about cheese triangle in mash... Sounds yum... Do u put anything else in with mash? Like butter,milk?

Sorry for all questions but I've only recently learned to cook :-( (embarrassing I know)

Racheldublin said:
Ah I love them, such a treat and so low in pp,

Francis , I seen ur post about cheese triangle in mash... Sounds yum... Do u put anything else in with mash? Like butter,milk?

Sorry for all questions but I've only recently learned to cook :-( (embarrassing I know)

No jus the cheese hun. Mash up the potato first:)
The chipped turnip was luvly yea :)
Sooooooooooo full it's great it was so low too :)

Friday 28th October

Brekkie: fruit

Lunch: toast n scrambled egg - 5pp

Dinner: lasagne n "chips" with side salad - 15pp

Do excited. Still 9pp to use after dinner AND I'm having lasagne :)
Will let y'all kno what I use 'em on either later r tomoro :)

OK so all I had after this was a curly wurly.. So total PP's for yesterday was 22pp :eek:

Eaaaaat moooooore foooood!!!

Well done on the loss by the way! :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I know Sarah I had planned on having a few drinks with Jono but had a bit of an emotion attack n left his house n came home n cried for the night.. No idea why r where the tears came from... But that was the cause of the left over points :(

Oh hon... What happened? Are you alright now? You have my number if you ever need it ok!? Xx (((hugs)))

Havn't a clue Sarah.. We were sitting there chatting n I started slagging him.. Messing.. (He had this awful t-shirt on so I was slagging him over it.. Was a work t so it didn't matter what it looked like)
Then the two of us were slagging back n forward having a laugh n a joke.. Next of all I got all emotional n stormed out...
No idea why!! Hafta check my dates.. Must be almost due or something.. Normally I'd kno straight away from tenderness (tmi) but i'v been 'tender' ever since last months period with no break so need to check my dates...
Am totally fine now. Am actually seriously happy now.. Coz I've reached goal and i've lost 2 stone!!!! :eek: ha ha

Oh hon... I get like that. I can slag and take slagging but then I'll end up upset and it usually is because of my period so do check your dates.
Glad you're happy hon, 2st off is brilliant!! Xx

Just having breakey with the family and heading bout 2... Can't wait,

Kevin says there's a Surprise in the room so I'm like a kid at Christmas hehe

As for the emotional night hun that happens to be once every 2 months or so... Even if it's not totm... Happened to me once at a family event and there was actually nothing wrong with me but I ended up going trough poor kev for a short cut! All the joys of being women!

Babysitting sounds good get some good movies and have a cosy one.. My niece is 11 ad I love babysitting her x x

Back