Frances' PP Diary

Ha mine too Laura. It was boiled to death!! I too like it with a bit of crunch :)
I started off pouring gravy over it Carly to disguise the taste n hit used to it that way...
I think it was more that my man was trying do hard to make me eat it, that I didn want it. Rather than the taste tbh.

Any tips on how to love it?! I have to hide it with other things and even then it's a struggle and only really manage carrots with a Sunday dinner z

What about some batchelors marrowfat peas? sooo sweet n yummy .. i could eat a bowl of them ... i like to smother em in tommy k :eek:

Mash potato wizzed with swede and carrot? pour gravy or baked beans over em?

sliced cucumber sliced wafer thin and added to tuna on a butty?

Or you could grate veggies into pasta sauces ? you wouldnt even no they were there .... atleast your getting your vits n nutrients then ?

What about some batchelors marrowfat peas? sooo sweet n yummy .. i could eat a bowl of them ... i like to smother em in tommy k :eek:

Mash potato wizzed with swede and carrot? pour gravy or baked beans over em?

sliced cucumber sliced wafer thin and added to tuna on a butty?

Or you could grate veggies into pasta sauces ? you wouldnt even no they were there .... atleast your getting your vits n nutrients then ?

yummy tuna n cucumber butties :) i eat veg n salad but i'm lazy n would rather reach for the convenience food :/ my mum also cooked everthing wayyyy too much - she's slowly learning lol xxx

I like Claires idea. I love marrowfat peas. I love beans too. It's just green leafy things I can't seem to stomach. The starchy veg are fine though. I wouldn't eat tomato or cabbage or lettuce or onion or celery or leeks (the list goes on). I try to hide em in things though. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
I like Claires idea. I love marrowfat peas. I love beans too. It's just green leafy things I can't seem to stomach. The starchy veg are fine though. I wouldn't eat tomato or cabbage or lettuce or onion or celery or leeks (the list goes on). I try to hide em in things though. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Soup in a blender is great for that .. Or you could mix cottage cheese with an egg and a bag of spinach .. Stuff into some large pasta shells, pour over pasatta and bake ; ) tis like having fatty pasta stodge but healthier xxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Soup in a blender is great for that .. Or you could mix cottage cheese with an egg and a bag of spinach .. Stuff into some large pasta shells, pour over pasatta and bake ; ) tis like having fatty pasta stodge but healthier xxx

That sounds yum!

Ohh that sounds yummy!! I love spinach. fairly non-plussed on cottage cheese though, find it fairy tastless lol. Will give this a go sometime though

MrsLmc said:
Hiya Frances how are you today? Anything nice planned for the weekend. Bet you'll be driving past the new house at least once..any more news on it

Hiya... Yea maybe once r twice ha ha... No more news. Just the valuation report has been sent to the bank so the completed application can b sent now to the underwriter n it's just whatever our solicitor n the sellers solicitor hav to do now... All we can do us wait... It's pretty boring ha ha...

All j hav the weekend is jono's nieces confirmation.. They've booked a function room in the local... Fun!! :mad:

Ur sisters wedding is the weekend isn't it?

Happy wkend frances xxx

Hiya... Yea maybe once r twice ha ha... No more news. Just the valuation report has been sent to the bank so the completed application can b sent now to the underwriter n it's just whatever our solicitor n the sellers solicitor hav to do now... All we can do us wait... It's pretty boring ha ha...

All j hav the weekend is jono's nieces confirmation.. They've booked a function room in the local... Fun!! :mad:

Ur sisters wedding is the weekend isn't it?

Frances enjoy the Confirmation , this is your last chance before the kids arrive lol.

Yip my sisters wedding is TOMORRRROOOOOWWWWWW wooohoooo

The loss is good hun x well done x

Well it's all in rite direction! Well done! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Frances xxxx

Your doing great frances ;) xxxxxxx

Back