Frances' PP Diary

its the alcohol - one sip kills a brain cell ... i think i drunk pure alcohol from the min i was born ahahahaha rofl xxx

Finished work today til Tuesday.. Extra long weekend for me :D
Bit worried about food as money is TIGHT this month so can't afford to do a big "safe food" shop and am eating out of the freezer to clear it out.. There's lotz of pork mince n chicken fillets etc.. no processed crap so I just need to make good wholesome dinners from it.. I can that :D :D

Anyone got any plans for the long weekend?

I've no plans. I'm lame as usual. You?
I know how you feel about being tight on money. I'm trying to eat okayish without doing a big shop too cuz I just can't afford to shop much at all this month! :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I've no plans. I'm lame as usual. You?
I know how you feel about being tight on money. I'm trying to eat okayish without doing a big shop too cuz I just can't afford to shop much at all this month! :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I'm being equally as lame.. I've NO plans at all.. And I'm looking forward to doing nothing TBH..

Its my friends 30th on Saturday night but I'm not going.. I feel awful not going as she was one of my BEST friends and she was there 150% thru my Mam being ill and when she died.. But then she met a fella.. And all she's interested since is him.. they'v since got engaged and have a beautiful little baby girl but she's just not the same.. She totally changed her whole personality and they're having a joint 30th... And TBH, and I know its awful, I (A) can't afford to give them both a gift, and (B) Don't want to give him anything.. He's not my friend and I dont much like him.. So I feel pressured into giving him something as its his birthday too.. So I'm just not gona go.. I'll pick her up something and drop it over during the week.. And I'll text her tomoro and make up an excuse..
Is SHOULD be as easy as "I can't afford it" but its not that simple... God.. Nothing's simple anymore.. :)

Hi hun
Any news on ur love nest?
Xx

Wishbird007 said:
Hi hun
Any news on ur love nest?
Xx

Hiya. No not really. Hit a bit of problem but won't cause as much of a delay as we thought. The owner is signing it over to someone else, then she's signing it to us... Dunno what the reason behind it is..... Makes no sense...
But we shud hav the keys in 4-5 weeks :)

Dubchick81 said:
Hiya. No not really. Hit a bit of problem but won't cause as much of a delay as we thought. The owner is signing it over to someone else, then she's signing it to us... Dunno what the reason behind it is..... Makes no sense...
But we shud hav the keys in 4-5 weeks :)

Oo yay hun thats marv news x not long to go hun!
;-) congratz x x
Ru going out over bank hols?

Wishbird007 said:
Oo yay hun thats marv news x not long to go hun!
;-) congratz x x
Ru going out over bank hols?

Nope. Nice quiet weekend for me. Been out house shopping all day. Got essentials like washing powder, clothes softener..... Boring stuff but loved it :)

Dubchick81 said:
Nope. Nice quiet weekend for me. Been out house shopping all day. Got essentials like washing powder, clothes softener..... Boring stuff but loved it :)

Nice one hun xx thats nice xx

Hope your okies Frances :D im back to the real world now where i eat my tea at 7pm not 4am :cool: LOL

*Claire-Bear* said:
Hope your okies Frances :D im back to the real world now where i eat my tea at 7pm not 4am :cool: LOL

Welcome back to the real world Claire. All good here ta. Just doin some house work then gona hav brunch :D
Can't wait to do housework in MY house :D
Anything planned for the weekend r just tryna get yer body clock back to normal?

Dubchick81 said:
Welcome back to the real world Claire. All good here ta. Just doin some house work then gona hav brunch :D
Can't wait to do housework in MY house :D
Anything planned for the weekend r just tryna get yer body clock back to normal?

Ooooooh, I bet you can't :) so exciting :) im food shopping soon, going for a jog an having a yummy treat tonight I recons. Working monday as its time n 3 quarters n a day back in lieu ... So can't complain. Then got tuesday to saturday off next week yaaaaaay. You up to much? xxxxxxx

Nothing at all... Goin food shopping soon n that's it for today... Tomoro I think we're going to see jono's mam in Wexford n brother in Wicklow. They're away caravaning for the weekend do think that's the plan... Not very exciting but hey ho

hi frances how r u . ?

Oooo 4-5 weeks is so exciting :D hope ur weekend has been good :) x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Oooo 4-5 weeks is so exciting :D hope ur weekend has been good :) x

Hi Carly hun. Hope ur keepin well? Has the foot healed?
Weekend was quiet but good.

Jus had the nicest dinner. Quite early but heyho...
Had roast chicken with carrot n parsnip mash, roasted carrot n parsnip, sprouts, sweetcorn and broccoli. Soooo nice n now sooo full. Think I'll have a lie down :)

Back