Frances' PP Diary

Jaaaysus. Its just like something like that to happen here in Ireland isn't it? Is anything ever simple these days!? I swear they come up with these things just to piss people off! I hope everything goes well though and you do end up getting that house - the owner sounds like a decent person too. Keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

Hey hun. Sorry for being AWOL!!! How's u?? How has your weekend been? X

azwethinkweiz said:
Jaaaysus. Its just like something like that to happen here in Ireland isn't it? Is anything ever simple these days!? I swear they come up with these things just to piss people off! I hope everything goes well though and you do end up getting that house - the owner sounds like a decent person too. Keeping my fingers crossed for you xx
Thank u chic. I need all the fingers n toes crossed to bring it along. There are other houses but I want that one :(

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hey hun. Sorry for being AWOL!!! How's u?? How has your weekend been? X
Get Carly. How are u chic? I'm good ta. Diets been a bit in hiding of late. Need to get back to it. Have gained about 4lb over the few weeks. Gotta get it back off

Hope u get a good result hun x

Aw man.... I'm sure I was told on here (somewhere) 2 Weetabix were 5pp n I thought super.. That'll keep me full for HOURS.... Its a struggle for me to eat TWO!!!! So i went n bought them.. 1 weetabix is 3pp and 2 are 7pp!!! :eek:
Just thought I'd let you all know in case you thought the same as me.... :(

Are you sure? I bought the tesco own brand ones and pointed 2 biscuits as 3, can't see the real ones being that much more.

They show on my app as being 2pp each or 2 for 3pp x

No they are def 2 for 3pp. Phew!

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

OK.. So when it says "Per 37.5g serving", this is 2 biscuits, is it?? Coz that's what I pointed.. Then doubled it...
The pack gives the following values "Per 37.5g serving":- Protein: 4.3g, Carbs: 25.7g, Fat: 0.8g, Fibre: 3.8g = 3pp
I took a "serving" to be 1 biscuit... no???

OK.. So when it says "Per 37.5g serving", this is 2 biscuits, is it?? Coz that's what I pointed.. Then doubled it...
The pack gives the following values "Per 37.5g serving":- Protein: 4.3g, Carbs: 25.7g, Fat: 0.8g, Fibre: 3.8g = 3pp
I took a "serving" to be 1 biscuit... no???

Tracker says a biscuit is 19g each so yeah i guess that's for 2?? If i change it on app and put in 37.5g it still comes up 3 points x

Tracker says a biscuit is 19g each so yeah i guess that's for 2?? If i change it on app and put in 37.5g it still comes up 3 points x

Yea mine brings them values up as 3pp and when I double it its 7pp.. But if a biscuit is only 19g then it means a "serving" is 2biscuits making it 3pp for the 2... Oh God that's a mahoosive relief.. Thank you all :) Was thinking my brekkie was 1/3 of the whole day's intake... (i will weigh a biscuit tho to be sure to be sure lol)

Ah hon. panic stations over the weetabix lol... I don't know anyone who only eats one weetabix (except you ;) ) so it's defo 2 biccies per serving... Phew! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Ah hon. panic stations over the weetabix lol... I don't know anyone who only eats one weetabix (except you ;) ) so it's defo 2 biccies per serving... Phew! X

Whoopsies ha ha
It's a definite struggle to eat 2 so I need to take my time eating it. I got there tho :)

Will enjoy it better tomoro seen as its only 3pp for 2 biscuits lol

Dubchick81 said:
Whoopsies ha ha
It's a definite struggle to eat 2 so I need to take my time eating it. I got there tho :)

Will enjoy it better tomoro seen as its only 3pp for 2 biscuits lol

You're the biggest light weight ever hehe. I could eat that as a snack... I'm a greeeeeedy mare lol!
3pp for 2 is really good though. Must get some weetabix!

Lol at weetabix-gate! X

Got a text today from the owner of "my" house....

"Hi Frances. DCC finally inspected the house/garage today. They don't foresee a problem but legally they can't tell us out come until we receive it in writing within 7 days...Oh nearly there!!!"

And.. My mate that works in DCC had said that "its only minor and nothing anything that would hold up the sale of the property. Just needs to be looked at and signed off"

So although on Friday last I was here saying I've lost my house... We may still get it.. Its looking 99% sure we will :D :D:D :D SOOOO happy

That's brilliant news, I was really hoping it would work out for you. Absolutely delighted for ya :D xx

Dubchick81 said:
Got a text today from the owner of "my" house....

"Hi Frances. DCC finally inspected the house/garage today. They don't foresee a problem but legally they can't tell us out come until we receive it in writing within 7 days...Oh nearly there!!!"

And.. My mate that works in DCC had said that "its only minor and nothing anything that would hold up the sale of the property. Just needs to be looked at and signed off"

So although on Friday last I was here saying I've lost my house... We may still get it.. Its looking 99% sure we will :D :D:D :D SOOOO happy

:D

xxx

azwethinkweiz said:
That's brilliant news, I was really hoping it would work out for you. Absolutely delighted for ya :D xx

Still not 100% but looking very likely now at least. Cud almost walk on air when I got his text tho :)

Back