frankies SW Journey

bustybarmaid

Back to Sw after 2 weeks in Ibiza,not going to class anymore after work, it just makes such a long day for me, so will do my food diary on here instead! Wish i could find a local Saturday morning class :(
Not going to obsess with the scales, will try and just weigh myself every few weeks, had lost just a tadd over 3 stone before my holiday!:)
EE Day
B - banana and mullerlight yogurt
S - aldi cereal bar(1/2 HEB)
L - ham, salad, mayo(3 syns)
free yogurt
D - marinaded chicken breasts, loads of veggies
2 satsumas
S - milky coffee with rest of milk allowance and another aldi cereal bar(other half of heb)

it was a recipe from the SW site for sweet chilli chicken. Basically a mix of some sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce and garlic, and a spice which i cant remember now!:wave_cry:

EE day again today! During the week i am quite boring with my meals, mainly its my evening meal that will be different, tend to be a bit lazy with my meal choices for work,
B - boiled egg
S - muller yogurt and aldi cereal bar(1/2 heb!)
L - ham and egg, salad,mayo(3 syns)
free yogurt
D - SW cottage pie, loads of veggies
S - grapes
S - milky coffee from rest ofmilk allowance, and aldi cereal bar(other half of heb!)

Early start for ,me today at work,
EE day
B - banana
S - hifi bar and free yogurt
L - ham and egg, salad, mayo(3 syns)
D - SW cottage pie and veggies
strawberries
S - milky coffee from rest of allowance
S grapes

EE day
B - free yogurt and satsuma
S - sw cheese scone and cherry tomatoes
L - sw cheese scones, slim a soup(3 syns)
free yogurt
D - salmon steaks with cajun spices, asparagus,green beans and new potatoes
S - punnet blueberries

EE day today, never got round to posting over the weekend, had a couple of glasses of wine, but, nothing too much too worry about, and its all history now anyway!

B - hifi bar and free yogurt
S - free yogurt
L - 2 slices ww bread(heb) very low fat mayo instead of butter, english mustard, and lean beef and lettuce.
diet coke
2 satsumas
D - SW free lamb stew(gravy granules used to thicken 2 syns??) loads of veggies
S-raspberries

ee day
B - aldi cerealbar(1/2 heb) nd free yogurt
S - 2 satsumas
L - egg and ham salad, mayo(3 syns)
D - chicken stir fry
2 satsumas

Hi :) Your food diary looks good, I'm the same as you I find it difficult to have nice, different meals for lunchtimes at work! I love Mugshots and supernoodles, but really should start making soup or something like that :)

Back