Freckles - My food diary :)

Wednesday - Green

Breakfast - The usual porridge HEB, 0% yogurt, blueberries and a banana.

Lunch - Half a plate of salad, the other half pasta shells with a HEA of cheese. Salad cream 1 syn.

Snack A small strawberry field!

Dinner - sw chips and a tomato pasta based something that I will make up as I go along. Cauliflower on the side! A bit of a mix I know but I fancy ALL of these things today :) HEA milk.

Syns - Milkybar 3.5 syns, bread roll 5.5 syns, spread 1 syn.

Last edited:
Thursday - Green

Breakfast - porridge heb, 0% yoghurt, blueberries and strawberries

Lunch - Jacket potato, left over pasta bake from yesterday, salad. Spread 2 syns.

Dinner - Cauliflower and cheese pie with potato crust - found this recipe online so hope it will be nice! Used HEA Cheese and HEA milk in it. Served with salad and sweetcorn

Syns - Spread 2 syns - Sponge flan 4 with lots of fruit and served with ready made LF custard 6 syns. - Total 12 syns.

Last edited:
Friday - Red

Breakfast - Porridge HEB, 0% yoghurt, blueberries and a couple of strawberries.

Break - Small Milkybar 3.5 syns, satsuma.

Lunch - Pork loin with salad and boiled egg. Salad cream 2 syns.

Dinner - Veal steak with veggies and salad. Hea cheese on the side.

Syns - Milkybar 3.5, salad cream 2, Mini flan case 4 syns filled with strawberries and sf jelly .5 syns - Total 10 syns.

Supper - Cheese on toast HEA AND HEB

*Also had a yoghurt and a banana too! Have had such a hungry eat lots day today.

Last edited:
Saturday - Going for an extra easy day today. I do not normally do these but here goes.

Breakfast - Porridge HEB, 0% yoghurt, strawberries and a banana.

Lunch - Lean steak and salad, 'fried' egg, salad cream 2 syns.

Dinner - Homemade burger x2 in a roll (5.5 syns) with salad and hea cheese. SW Chips. HEA cheese.

Footy food! - Spicy Chicken drumsticks (no skin of course)

Syns - Roll 5.5 syns. Salad cream 2 syns. Mayo on my burger 2 syns. Jelly 0.5 syns - Total 10 syns.

Also have been snacking on strawberries throughout the day.

I think it is coming up to the totm for me as I seem to be wolfing down loads of food. I am however in control and sticking to the plan! Yay me!

Last edited:
Sunday - Red

Breakfast - porridge heb,0%yoghurt, banana

Lunch - cheese hea on ww toast heb.

Dinner - Albondigas from the SW mag with salad and HEA cheese.

Snacks 3 chicken drumsticks (no skin) ff yoghurt, 2 satsumas, ½ peach

Syns- biscuit 4 syns flump 1.5 syns, 5 syns monster munch, mini milkybar 3.5 syns - Total 14

Last edited:
Monday - Extra Easy

I weighed in today and have sts. Am ok with that as I had the previous week on holiday, and so happy that I have either lost what I gained or managed to sts for 2 weeks.

Breakfast . Porridge HEB, 0% yoghurt, banana.

Lunch - Fish pie made with mash, haddock and king prawns, served with a large salad. Topped with HEA cheese.

Dinner - Beef stew, made with lean beef, carrots, onions, parsnip, swede,cabbage, and herbs.

Snack - Strawberries and 0% yoghurt.

Syns- 5 mini cookies 6 syns. skinny cow lolly 4.5 syns. - Total 10.5

Last edited:
Back