Total Solution Frecklesy's Diary

frecklesy

Starting on exante sort of today.
Was on lipotrim for about 6 weeks, pharmacist made me come off Which I didn't want to as wasn't at goal and low and behold my overeating started again so I think iv put on the 24lb I'd lost over a couple of weeks - disgusting.
So today I have started again I have enough lipotrim shakes and just bought a pack of Atkins bars to last me until I get my exante delivery on Tuesday morning.

I'd really like the help of all you guys as I know on this diet I don't have to go out and get weighed by a person...but thankfully I can do this diet until I reach my goal weight so I won't "rebel" like I have done with lipotrim.

Btw hope it's ok to have an Atkins bar as one of my meals per day (only until tues when my delivery comes)

Anyway looking forward to starting afresh, meeting new ppl on exante & maybe helpin each other as we strive to get to goal!!!!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Darcy15 said:
Hello and welcome!

Thank u x

Wishing you all the best for your restart xx

Well first day without being stupid is actually today!!
So pat on the back for me today.
I'm now going to walk the dog and quite possibly could be going for a run later on so onwards and downwards go the scales.
Got to update my signature as it's so wrong!x

Well done on your good day l also did lipotrim as well and have put it all back on. My pharmacist was very nice but obviously had never had a wt prob. Using exante now my first day 100%. onwards and downwards. Keep glugging!!

springermad said:
Well done on your good day l also did lipotrim as well and have put it all back on. My pharmacist was very nice but obviously had never had a wt prob. Using exante now my first day 100%. onwards and downwards. Keep glugging!!

Good to hear of someone else in same boat. My pharmacist was lovely but I don't think he understood how much my goal meant to me!
When I get to 10st 5lb I get to wear my new ugg boots.my hubby bought them for me to say well done as I was at 10st 12lb just before I got taken off & he was rewarding me (in a nice way&without food) for my will power. I now have to lose all the weight all over again&keep going!
As of this morning I was 12st 3lb :( what a waste, got to remember this horrid feeling so I never repeat my mistake.
We need to keep ourselves motivated - let's do it - we will be skinny minnies!x

Hey freklesey
Just wanted to say well done so far and good luck :)

DustQueen said:
Hey freklesey
Just wanted to say well done so far and good luck :)

Ah thank u!
All the best to u for not looking at scales - I don't think I could do it!xx

frecklesy said:
Ah thank u!
All the best to u for not looking at scales - I don't think I could do it!xx

It's only because I'm scared of how much I've put on! So don't want to know lol

Day 2:
Banana shake
Toffee,nut &raisin bar
Strawberry shake

All in all successful day, not had enough water yet so here's to another glass or 2!!

Hope u r all doing ok x

Oh poo! Gone totally wrong this eve :( need to figure out why :(
Ah well start again tomorrow... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

DustQueen said:
You and me both frecklesy good luck tomorrow x

How are u getting on?xx

I've been terrible this week. I was meant to start Monday then Tuesday,then weds & it just carried on from there.
I've had to get rid (give to my hubby) the bars because as soon as I ate one I wanted to continue eating actual food which led me on downward spiral.
So I am on pure shakes now and nothing else. Today I have been 100% just need to drink a little more water before I go to bed.
I must get thru the first 7 days then I won't be so hungry and il get back into the habit.
Do day 1 over...ready for day 2 tomorrow!

xx

frecklesy said:
I've been terrible this week. I was meant to start Monday then Tuesday,then weds & it just carried on from there.
I've had to get rid (give to my hubby) the bars because as soon as I ate one I wanted to continue eating actual food which led me on downward spiral.
So I am on pure shakes now and nothing else. Today I have been 100% just need to drink a little more water before I go to bed.
I must get thru the first 7 days then I won't be so hungry and il get back into the habit.
Do day 1 over...ready for day 2 tomorrow!

xx

Well done on day 1 :)

Thanks where are u up to now?x

Keep at it freklesy, I had a blip today but back on the straight and narrow tomorrow, Exante does work, lost 7lbs in 5 days Tasha x

tasha37 said:
Keep at it freklesy, I had a blip today but back on the straight and narrow tomorrow, Exante does work, lost 7lbs in 5 days Tasha x

Ah sorry u had a blip!will keep at it. Ive dropped 4lb after the first day...naughty but I have to look at scales to motivate me!hope I lose 7lbs or hopefully even more.let's do it ;) x

Back