Free baby bottle

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
www.breastflow.co.uk

are giving away a free bottle. I applied ofr mine last week and was ultra surprised when it arrived this morning, lovely little bottle and looks really good - googled them to buy the same size they send you is £5.49 in Mothercare - £15 for 3 larger bottles if you fancy buying them. :)

Hope you like them girls - gotta get the freebies where we can! lol

No problem :) i'm sure you'll be pleased with it, can buy just the teets too to ad to a normal bottle, so I expect you could change to a normal teet if you wanted too. :)

just ordered mine too!

bumped for newer members of the board :)

The offer has finished :(

But... by the looks of it those bottles will be perfect for me, hoping to be able to let OH feed baby the odd bottle so he doesnt feel like a spare part, but all depends on whether baby will do both...

xxx

They are good these bottles, the babies do work their jaw differently when feeding from these!

I'm definitely getting some so we can give wibbly ebm through these every now and again!

oh sorry didn't realise! :( good to have a review. :)

I did yes. Seems a shame they were irregular and have withdrawn it.
If I BF I don't mind passing it on, as have bought some little bottles (tommee tippee) for expressing into etc. Just gotta make sure I get set up on BF though.

How you doing Lisa Marie? And hows your lovely Gracie?

We are both doing fine thanks. Can't believe she is 5 weeks old already it's flown by. I'm joining weight watchers next week got 2.5 stone to lose to get back to my pre pregnancy weight, dying to get back into all my lovely clothes I bought after doing CD. I'm living in 2 pairs of jeans & 2 pairs of leggings at the minute. Will see how it goes with WW and if I've still got a fair bit to lose by November think I will go back on CD, would love to be back in my clothes by Xmas.

Good luck with WW Lisa :) Am right there with you with pregnancy weight issues.. lol I'll be where you are now in the new year.
Hope you are back in those lovely clothes soon enough. And wow that bubs is 5 weeks already - time really does fly!

Back