Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

We don't have ours one at night- Oliver's cot is right up against the wall on my side of the bed so I can hear him very well and I wake to the slightest noise, being a mummy lol
Most nights it's a dummy, sometimes he just makes noise in his sleep. If it's between 4-7 it's a nappy change.
Some nights nothing at all, but if I need to check I just pop my head in, he doesn't wake up as once he's asleep, he sleeps through anything!

I've left ours on but it's really bright so I turn it away slightly. You can turn it down though on the settings xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I've turned ours away but the light reflects off the wall. Think I need to have a play with the settings x

My screen stays off unless there's movement r sound. I wouldn't sleep if the was light on x

I can sleep through anything but I don't want him to be 10 and me still watching him on the monitor lol x

We don't have ours one at night- Oliver's cot is right up against the wall on my side of the bed so I can hear him very well and I wake to the slightest noise, being a mummy lol Most nights it's a dummy, sometimes he just makes noise in his sleep. If it's between 4-7 it's a nappy change. Some nights nothing at all, but if I need to check I just pop my head in, he doesn't wake up as once he's asleep, he sleeps through anything!

Cole is the same, he doesn't wake for anything apart from if he's cold. I'm quite a heavy sleeper, even now Tom sometimes hears Cole before me, so I daren't have the sound off :eek: x

Wish i had got a video one. Am i the only one that sleeps with a lamp on brookes still in our room and sleep with lamp on every night ha ha!

The video ones are great, cos for us Oliver is a noisy sleeper so it's handy to look at the screen and see that he's actually still asleep, otherwise we'd be up and the down the stairs all evening until our bedtime!
Oliver was in his own room at 10 weeks old and he's slept through since then!
He's a great sleeper at night, sometimes having 12-13 hours! But he really doesn't do sleeping during the day!!

I agree with Kirsty, the video ones are fab. Sometimes Cole cries in his sleep but settles himself. I can look at the screen to see if he's asleep so I don't need to go up or got his leg/arm stuck etc so I'm not up and down stairs all night x

When Éabha was in our room I had a lamp on but behind a curtain so it wasn't too bright, but I could see her. So from 6.5ish months she's been in her room with the camera on her.
I'd b sitting at her door without the camera. Am so paranoid coz she's such a quiet sleeper!! I'd b constantly up n down to check on her.

When Éabha was in our room I had a lamp on but behind a curtain so it wasn't too bright, but I could see her. So from 6.5ish months she's been in her room with the camera on her. I'd b sitting at her door without the camera. Am so paranoid coz she's such a quiet sleeper!! I'd b constantly up n down to check on her.

We never had any kind of light in our room when Cole was with us. The first night was terrifying because the hospital was dimly lit at night so I could hear him but not see him at home x

My LO is 4 weeks, she screams if we turn the lamp off!! Drives OH mad as he likes the darkness.

I'll need a camera when I put her in the other room, she's so noisy and makes weird noises so id need to see her to make sure she's okay

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We never had any kind of light in our room when Cole was with us. The first night was terrifying because the hospital was dimly lit at night so I could hear him but not see him at home x

I tried to b brave n have no light but I literally didn't take my hand of her so would have literally no sleep.
Saying that she sleeps now with no light on n has been like that since day 1 of going in her own room. It was just so I could see her. Doesn't bother her in the slightest. I was aware that I was most probably making a rid for my own back. But thankfully I haven't

Is anyone else's babys ear is one bigger than the other? Olivers is really noticible is that normal? X

My nephew and niece have it but they got it from their Dad. Think when they're babies it's more noticeable though as they're 3 and 5 and I don't notice them anymore xx

Hi as its getting colder (the egg is blue in the night now ha ha! Brooke has a long sleeve vest n baby grow n sleep bag can i start pitting her a knitted cardi on to like the home made ones ? X

Hi all, thought I'd post to see who is here?! :)

If anyone is fairly new to the Pregnancy forum, I'm Jess - I started this thread when I was pregnant with my 1st child (who is now 1) and I'm now 27 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby! :)

Hope everyone is well and hope there are some newbies on here soon :) xx

Just bobbing in!! Seems very quiet in here these days. We need to all get posting again :) xx

Hi seen u both have written so thought id pop by! Emilys 8 months old monday so times goin really fast we have her thanks giving (like a christening) nxt sunday all very exciting! Hope everyone else is well xxxx

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi!
Oliver is 10 months old next week, crawling, pulling himself up and eating like a horse lol!!
His best friend is Oscar, my friend Anne's little boy who's 2 weeks younger- they see each other regularly (me and Anne both go to the same Slimming World group) and love crawling around together and getting into mischief!
Can't believe I'm planning his first birthday already!!
Hope everyone is well xx

Hi girls ? glad all of you and your babes are doing well.
Ben is 10 months and like a Tasmanian devil, he is tottering everywhere and today he's started saying hello ? and waving it's too cute. I've done no birthday planning as yet, suppose I should (presents are bought though) x

Tried to do smiley face came out as ? Lol.
If anyone has any tips to stop Ben throwing his food instead of eating Id be grateful x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well oliver is 13.5 months now, walking around up to mischief. It's a really nice age actually because he can engage in a lot more. Talking lots although not much sense a lot of the time. Has a great appetite. Unfortunately going to nursery means he picks up all the bugs. Love my little man to bits x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back