curry
mushroom
pilou

bach supernoodles98%fat free
chicken and herb
smokey bacon
spiced beef
thai sweet chilli

hi their thanks 4 the list sweety- but i was sure the cheese n brocolli past in sauce had syns in it????

and i thought the bachelors egg fried rice had syns aswell????????????????
can anyone help with these- have i just been avoiding them for no reason or have they got syns??
laura xx

ooooh im sooo happy i love this and have avoided it - cheers xx

it doesnt have many syns but it is syned Batchelors Pasta n Sauce, Mild Cheese & Broccoli, excluding milk & butter, dried 123g packet[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
Original 22 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green ½ Syn
[/FONT]

This is also syned to Ainsley Harriott Tomato Tango Couscous, excluding oil & butter, dried 100g cooked[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
Original 6½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green ½ Syn
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

well thats what the internet says and thats updated more often,i have always counted that one as half and the cheese and leek one as 1

The Ainsley Harriet cous cous was given a syn value a couple months ago. Not sure why. But there you have it. I knew it was 1/2 a syn. It's not the end of the world though, and I usually only eat half a packet at a time. ;)

ive never tried them the only way ive had cous cous was the cake,it puts me off i feel like im about to eat bird seed lol

Also the pasta and sauce are only low syns if you make them without milk, you either need to syn the milk or take it from your HEx allowance. I always use the milk and syn it :)

Back