Free from range?

I used to order from low carb megastore and avidlite when I did low carb diet. The stuff isn't cheap and neither is postage so didn't order often. My fave was the wraps! When I used to order I found avidlite cheaper than the low carb megastore but not sure whether it is still cheaper nowadays though.

oh good about the wraps, I got some of those, though I could make them into a pizza or fajitas.
might be good maintaining food too, I often compare the costs to cost of something unhealthy or a big meal out or drinks out, takeaway and if its not more than Id spend on something like that (which will make me fat!) then maybe it is worth it..

Oh my goodness, how was I not aware of this site before! Not sure how it fits in for this diet but definitely for maintaining *drools*

I often compare the costs to cost of something unhealthy or a big meal out or drinks out, takeaway and if its not more than Id spend on something like that (which will make me fat!) then maybe it is worth it..

Definitely. I think even at the moment I'm saving money, spent a lot on take aways and junk food before.

I think I might start ordering from either site again when I'm doing maintenance. Low carb and pretty decent calories too. I could switch up some things and have the low carb version. I think it would be really good if supermarkets catered to people who like to buy low carb versions of food but they don't, well not that I know of, so these low carb sites come in handy

Back