Free lists

scobbiemum

Hiya, I'm a newbie looking for some help :). I followed SW a few years ago and was given a typed list of free foods eg, Batchelors rice and pasta and the equivelent own brand (Aldis). There was also a list for red days that had some (semi) ready meals, I kinda remember Tesco had a chilled chicken and white wine thing :confused:.

Does anyone have such a list they could email me please?

im lost i have the free list in my book?

It would probably be against our forum guidelines to share long lists of stuff as well, sorry hun.

Perhaps buy the book from SW, either on the website or pop along to any class that's convenient just to buy the book (consultant won't mind!) then you've got it for reference.

Alternatively, plan your food, think what you'd like to choose and then search this forum. Chances are it's been asked and answered before, but if not, ask - people don't mind answering the odd syn query :D

Didnt know such a book existed!! :eek:
Think I'll defo need to get one!
Thanks for all your replies xx.

I got mine on ebay :)

I got all my books from Ebay - there are loads on there all the time, good luck with finding yours.

i found on ebay they go higher then the sw club charges for them most times xx

Don't pay overinflated Ebay prices! Phone the SW book enquiry line on 0844 892 0404. You'll get a really nice lady on the other end of the phone who will take your order. It will cost the same as class prices plus something for P&P and will be delivered in 7 to 10 days. You need someone to be there to sign for it when it comes so I get mine delivered to my work address

Thanks ladies for the info, I've just phoned SW direct and ordered the book - you were right about ebay the books seem to go for much higher! :D

It's VERY well hidden on the website! Probably to 'encourage' people to join rather than do it from home. ;)

Back