1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Free mayo?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Emz118, 24 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Emz118

Emz118 Desperate to be slim!

Slimming World
    Just seen this on the SW website and wondered if anyone has ever tried it and what is it like? I really do miss mayo!

Mix together:
    6 tbsp of very low fat fromage frais,
    2 tbsp white wine vinegar and
    2 tsp granulated artificial sweetener.
    Blend 1 tsp mustard powder with 1 tsp water and stir into the dressing.
    Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and hey presto, Free mayo!
    If sealed in an air-tight container and refrigerated, this will keep for up to 5 days.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tullulah

tullulah Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    I've not tried that but I use the extra light mayo its a 1/2 syn per tablespoon and its not too bad taste wise.
  4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I tried it ages ago and its ok, but not like the jar stuff!
    Like the extra light mayo, it does take some getting used to, but its alright. I just thought it was a lot of hassle for what it was - Im a bit lazy like that, so instead I use the Hellmanns one and syns 2tbsp.
  5. Gene Genie

Gene Genie Mad as cheese

I adore tuna mayo but rarely eat it anymore because i cant make it with only a little bit of mayo, may give this a go Tuna will overpower the taste of it anyway !
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.