Free Postage online!!!!

tamz

Just a quick note to say i've just got an email and there is free postage on website orders until Monday lunchtime.

I've been off for a few weeks and need to get back on the ws. I'm too scared to step on the scales though!

Tamz x :)

is there a discount code or something? i havent had an email yet!

h xx

You beat me to the post tamz!

Nope, no code is needed, there is just no postage charge at checkout, I've just ordered some myself, may put in another order (or 2!) before the 4 days are up.

This is a copy of the email text for those that missed it (minus images and links)...

FREE Postage for the next 4 days!

Exante Diet are offering free postage on all orders placed between 12:00 on Thursday 8th October 2009 - until 12:00 on Monday 12th October 2009!

Summer's over, don't let the winter pounds pile on, shake yourself slim with our delicious soups, shakes and bars!

We are the only UK weight loss company who have complete meal replacement soups and shakes that are naturally better for you, with NO Aspartame, Trans fats, Preservatives or Artificial Colours, and all of our products are Gluten Free and are suitable for vegetarians.

Free Postage for the next 4 Days!

To help you on your way Exante will be offering FREE POSTAGE on ALL orders placed before 12:00 on Monday 12th October 2009!

I've just got a month's supply - drat! Can't really afford to buy another month till I get paid again. Oh well.

Back