Extra Easy Free quick Food Stuff

thinoncemore

Hello all,

Im going to give SW another bash, one area i fell before was lunch, is there any ready done rices, or pastas that are syn free for quick lunch?

As im not overly keen on a lot of fruit, this is a area i also find difficult, for eg if i had poached eggs n toast, where would i get my 1/3rd superr free from? i could have mushrooms with it and tomatoes but doubt it would be 1/3rd?

Thankyou all
x

Batchelor's savoury rice is free or very low syn, and takes around 20 mins. And the Pasta 'n' Sauces are usually free or very low syn if made up with water instead of milk. Aside that, there's the very low fat supernoodles, which are also free.

I tend to add peppers or veggies into these things to try and give the 1/3 superfree, or have a big bowl of fruit instead of a yoghurt afterwards, if that helps?

Also, in terms of breakfast, maybe add some fry-light fried mushrooms to your poached egg on toast, or maybe grilled tomatoes? I admit, I tend to count mine as the banana I eat when walking to and from uni!

The sachets of Ainsley cous cous are fab too and only 1 or 2 syns per pack... I love them as you can take them to work in a lock tight box and pour hot water straight on for a nice warm lunch, and if you take a separate box with chopped salad in you just mix the 2 together when the cous cous is done and it's delicious!! They're on offer in Lidl at the mo just 49p a pack xx

Back