Free Sky Plus Box Offer

Emma_2008

Gold Member
Hiya Folks,

Right, i got a leaflet in the post about Free Sky Plus which i am desparate to have as i keep missing all my good tv programs!

The offer is, if a new customer wants to join Sky and we both use my vouchers, we both get a FREE sky plus box.

The new sky customer gets a free sky plus box just for joining and i get one for recommending them to join!

I have the leaflet at home and can type up all the details at a later stage. I missed this last time around so thought i would post again to see if anyone is interested.

i'm posting here as everyone i know already has Sky and i thought i could offer it on here just to see. Its worth a try hey!

TIA

Emma :)

If you have BT Broadband, you can get a BT Vision box for £30, which is basically Sky+ but for freeview channels. The £30 for the box is all you pay, not set up charges, no subscriptions, only films or things you want to pay for.

I was going to get sky+ for the same reason as you, but when i found out about BT Vision i figured it'd be better for me - and so far it's been great. I get my hollyoaks fix whatever time i'm home now!

If you have BT Broadband, you can get a BT Vision box for £30, which is basically Sky+ but for freeview channels. The £30 for the box is all you pay, not set up charges, no subscriptions, only films or things you want to pay for.

I was going to get sky+ for the same reason as you, but when i found out about BT Vision i figured it'd be better for me - and so far it's been great. I get my hollyoaks fix whatever time i'm home now!

Aaaah i dont think i could live without my Sky Channels, thanks for the advice though!

Have you tired phoning Sky to see what deals theyre doing. Both my brother & I got a Sky+ box for £40 with free installation

Have you tired phoning Sky to see what deals theyre doing. Both my brother & I got a Sky+ box for £40 with free installation

Oohhh, i will give them a ring, thank you :)

Back