Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Free Sky Plus Box Offer

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Emma_2008, 11 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Emma_2008

Emma_2008 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.13%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Hiya Folks,

Right, i got a leaflet in the post about Free Sky Plus which i am desparate to have as i keep missing all my good tv programs!

The offer is, if a new customer wants to join Sky and we both use my vouchers, we both get a FREE sky plus box.

The new sky customer gets a free sky plus box just for joining and i get one for recommending them to join!

I have the leaflet at home and can type up all the details at a later stage. I missed this last time around so thought i would post again to see if anyone is interested.

i'm posting here as everyone i know already has Sky and i thought i could offer it on here just to see. Its worth a try hey!

TIA

Emma :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you have BT Broadband, you can get a BT Vision box for £30, which is basically Sky+ but for freeview channels. The £30 for the box is all you pay, not set up charges, no subscriptions, only films or things you want to pay for.

I was going to get sky+ for the same reason as you, but when i found out about BT Vision i figured it'd be better for me - and so far it's been great. I get my hollyoaks fix whatever time i'm home now!

4. Emma_2008

Emma_2008 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.13%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers

Aaaah i dont think i could live without my Sky Channels, thanks for the advice though!

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Have you tired phoning Sky to see what deals theyre doing. Both my brother & I got a Sky+ box for £40 with free installation

6. Emma_2008

Emma_2008 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.13%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers

Oohhh, i will give them a ring, thank you :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.