[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
1½ Syns on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 4 Syns
green.gif
Green 1½ Syns
[/FONT]

[/FONT]except a 400g tin, thought this was free. Should I have bought another brand ?

As always thanks for kind advice.

Many moons ago (about 7 years since it changed), Heinz macaroni cheese WAS free. It's not anymore so I'm afraid you'll have to syn it.

I remember the good old days and used to eat it by the ton!
Sadly syned now, and in my opinion not worth the syns as it was pretty yuck, but free!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Heinz Meat Free Ravioli in Tomato Sauce, canned 410g can

extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 15½ Syns
green.gif
Green Free
[/FONT]

This one! all the other raviolis are only 1 1/2 syns, I hadnt really thought about them til now but I think I'll be getting some on my next shopping trip!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

thank you
is the 1 1/2 syns on a whole tin??? i was thinking about getting the tescos one im off to investigate

Some tinned ravioli is free, don't think I've ever heard of any macaroni cheese being free, not with all that cheesy goodness xx

Best Macaroni ever is Marshalls Cheesy Macaroni, comes in a box, you make the macaroni up, add the sauce - and best of all - its syn free on green and, and its gorgeous. If I was doing EE I used to flake a small tin of tuna through it and grate a portion of cheese over it - sheer heaven lol

Thats the one SW meal I really badly miss

Last edited:
On EE, I often have the co-op ravoili. Is only 1 1/2 syns for the whole tin. I like to have half a tin over scrambled eggs, lean bacon or ham with my 1/3 s.f of tomatoes. It's a lovely breakfast and easily keeps you full till lunchtime.

If I want mac cheese I would go for the Pasta and Sauce one at 2 syns rather than a tinned one at way higher syns. I always found the tinned ones soggy. Used to eat them when they were free though!

back in the old days my fav meal on a green day was large jacket potato, tin of macaroni and a tin of sweetcorn mmmm lush

Marshalls Cheesy Macaroni not made up as directed but just boiling the pasta add the sauce sachet & a splash of milk this would be free on a green day then ??? Thanks x

I've never seen the Marshalls before. I think Asda smartprice Macaroni cheese large tin is 3 on green?

It's okay, not brilliant but perfectly edible on toast. :)

Yes Starlight thats the one I have here in the blue box. I'm sure I used to have it before but left out the butter !! It's fab as a stand by meal. Thanks x

Oooh, I'll have a look next time I'm there. It's probably sitting there virtually waving at me and I'm there walking around with my eyes shut.

remember when there was a SW recipe for cauliflower cheese. You blended a tin of mac cheese.poured it over boiled cauli and popped it in the oven.Free but absolutely vile.lol

remember when there was a SW recipe for cauliflower cheese. You blended a tin of mac cheese.poured it over boiled cauli and popped it in the oven.Free but absolutely vile.lol

God that tinned macaroni was vile wasn't it but I was guilty of buying a few tins. Why ? Because it was free lol

Back