Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Freezing is this normal

Discussion in 'Exante' started by best friends wedding, 27 May 2011 Social URL.

1. best friends wedding

best friends wedding Member

I am on day three and have to say after feeling rough all day but managing work I am now home but freezing :confused:

Is this normal I just cant get warm

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. losingit

losingit Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(25.37%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    I had that too... it got better after about 5 days. Day 3 is super hard... i know i found it the hardest and a lot of people on here seem to really struggle. Stick with it, things will start to get better from tomorrow ;)

4. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I still have days like that sometimes... the positive spin I put on it is that you're burning up even more calories trying to get warm! Hope you feel warmer soon... get out those cardigans / blankets / hot water bottles!

5. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Yup. totally normal and it can remain that way while you are on the diet sadly!! Wear an extra layer! I have to go to bed in joggers n thick socks sometimes and have used hot water bottles! LOL!! Romantic eh! ;) x

6. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I agree, always cold especially when I am tired. I have become used to wearing extra clothes and having lots of warm / hot baths.
    GSQ

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.