Freezing Shakes

I decided to try something different and froze my choc shake after adding sweetener to it. The taste is alot better, but it still is my least favourite shake.

I think in future, I will not freeze any shakes as its better to down a shake instead of slowly eating them.

Well lesson learnt

Does anyone else freeze their shakes ?

Nasher and Basher said:
I decided to try something different and froze my choc shake after adding sweetener to it. The taste is alot better, but it still is my least favourite shake.

I think in future, I will not freeze any shakes as its better to down a shake instead of slowly eating them.

Well lesson learnt

Does anyone else freeze their shakes ?

I freeze a bottle of water an hour before I have my shake, it's an icy shake then and well yummy :D xx

Exante does not recommend keeping the food longer than 15m, frozen or not as it loses the nutrients.

You should prepare and eat it straight away.

TripleWhopper said:
Exante does not recommend keeping the food longer than 15m, frozen or not as it loses the nutrients.

You should prepare and eat it straight away.

its hardly eat lool I got all shakes left I can't wait to order again to have a bar just to feel the sensation of chewing lool but sadly that's like a week- 2 weeks away depending on certain stuff

wannabeaslimjim said:
its hardly eat lool

LOL!

Tell me about it, but I use a bit of skimmed milk powder and it fluffs up the drink to around 600ml, makes it sweeter and much much more filling!

Back