Freezing!!

Lulu1964

I'm just coming to the end of day 4 and I keep kicking the heating up a notch but I'm completely freezing! I'm trying to see this as a good sign... Am I right??

get some thermals, Ive got thermal leggins and long sleeve top, worn under polyester dress and wool cardie plus fluffy socks.. just about sorted it :]

I sat all evening with a hot water bottle and a duvet wrapped around me! It doesn't help drinking ice cold water at the same time!!!

I find drinking hot water quite enjoyable, tepid water too

I jinxed myself by posting that I don't get cold in this thread! Day 3 and I am freezing!!!! God my pyjamas on, fluffy socks, thick jumper, blanket, hot drink and OH warmed up my knitted Clanger wheat pack in the microwave. Only downside is the wheat smells like digestive biscuits and now I want some haha

Weather forecast is supposed to be getting colder at weekend, so we best all get layered up!!

I'm freezing too.... My nose and toes are soooo cold despite being tucked under the duvet..brrrrrrrrr

yep its gonna be cold next week too I think, my cat has been gaining weight -she always does just before the weather goes cold, and we're yet to have much snow.
brr Im in the wool cardie

Back